• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Abyss upgrade problem

P

promos1

I bought the Abyss upgrade yesterday from the EA link at www.uo.com. My purchase went through and they sent me an activation code.

I entered it into my acct iupgrade and uo recognized it and it says acct upgraded. But, Ea has yet to give me a download capability. IT is not next to my order when I log into Ea store and When I log into EA downloader and put product code into activation screen it says it isn't a valid code..anyone having similar problems or know a solution. I put a ticket into ea yesterday and got a response that I would get a reply within 24hrs been 28 and still no word form them..Can anyone help here?

G

Gelf

not quite sure what u mean. if u used the upgrade code and it worked all u should need to do is download SA and install. r u saying u need product code to download SA?

L

Llwyd

If you aren't switching clients, shouldn't the upgrade work automatically upon account upgrade without downloading a new client?

Here's what the guide has:

Upgrade Account
To upgrade your account you will need to go to www.ultima-registration.com.

1.Click on "Edit Account"
2.Log in using your game account name
3.Click on the "Subscription Info" tab
4.Click on "Upgrade Account"
5.Enter your Upgrade code in the box

It doesn't say anything about downloading a new client.

P

promos1

lol..Ya I guess I do have it for some reason I thought I would have to do a download to get the SA upgrade ..but guess not..as I am standing in Royal city now..thanks