• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About the Playguide, great job but a few comments

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hej Devs, nice job with the new playguide and thanks for the info about Siege Perilous and Mugen shard. It may be one of the reasons we have got alot new Sieege players the last month.

I'm reading the playguide with Siege in my mind and was thinking if it was possible to make a link from the info about Siege /Mugen to a guide telling more about the special ruleset we have.

Like Siege do not have the trammel facet
Like reds can go everywhere, even to town
Like NPC vendors limits in buying and selling and that they don't train skills
About our skill gain system, RoT, alot have hard finding info about that.
And all the other special rules for our shard.
That would also make it easier for you, the devs, to know more about Siege, when you program new changes.

Again thanks for the info we got already, as leader of our newbie guild, Newborn on Siege 2, [NEW2] I can see it is a great help for Siege Perilous as I see players choosing Siege now, when they come back after many years or comes from other games with PvP.