• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) About the Cures and Quest

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm honestly curious about it. Don't want a nagfest and don't turn this into the complaint department (that's what UHall is for :p:eyes:). But tell us how many you turned in, and what tier reward ya got, so we can all have a feel for what it takes the next time around. Be honest about it too :p

Black Sabbath turned in3, got tier two rewards.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Zath the White ended up turning one.
I will check tonight if I got anything or if the mysterious healer will laugh at me.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I turned in one and obtained a sash and a staff. I knew the event would be a joke so I didn't participate, but I reckon many others are rightfully upset about it. Though, as GWB said: "Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." As true today as ever.

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
503 cures was enough to earn tier 4 on Legends. I would have to say that I did not enjoy the event overall but some aspects of it were fun like farming the plants and figuring out the best way to solve the puzzles. From day 1 I developed a game plan and used nearly every second of my free time to execute it. I didn't expect to be in the top tier by the deadline but was pleased with my effort and thought I might have a chance. I feel for all the people who did hundreds of cures and did not receive the top awards because I know the effort it took to do that.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It turns out that I got the sash, the staff, a deed and I am sure the healer laughed on me!

And the staff can't be imbued or reforged. :(
It would have been useful for Zath the White.