• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

? about new events

B

bosskram

Last time I put a char in the factions it seemed to me that there was no one on sonoma playing in factions. So how are we going to get the towns to get invaded? Are there still people playing in the shadow lords Fac or what? Just though I would ask.......:yell:

N

noxyoursox

Quite a few people in factions now...A few cop are in minax...ALL of scam are in SL and waka i believe plays TB...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still beats me that cop only putting a tiny girly bitty amount of people in faction. I guess they probably need all the advantages they can get. Blue/Red dismount ganks for their daddy's free easy faction kill points while they do not have to worry about their inferior majority getting put in stat.

I really wish cops can grow some balls, man up and go all out faction so their 15 vs 5 and their 10 second quick rez over and over until RNG is in their favor type of pathetic pvp style will no longer work. If all cops are in Minax like SCAMs in SL then I am pretty sure that I will not have to farm silver off mobs again.

Inviting all cops pvper and pvppers to try out UO's fabulous faction system. I know it's all new for you but you will like it ^^

R

Ruffles

Awww Neo, sour grapes?

Check your faction stone and see who controls the cities...is it Shadow Lords? NOPE. It's Minax, who some members of COP are in that faction...

Kinda ironic isn't it? That a your entire SL (SCAM) cannot even control one city, whereas the few of COP in Minax controls the entire shard?

When SL (SCAM) does show up to put in a bit of an effort, you might get a couple kills, but you quit as soon as you die a couple times.

One thing you do is make me laugh...so I guess your posts count for something.

Ruffles

B

bosskram

I watch a cop, and waka go at it a the gate the other day. both in different factions. It was fun. Didn't see scam come through to join the fun. I'm just glad that you all are playing the factions so the towns can come under seige...Thanks! Oh by the way I thought cop and waka where in an alliance together or was that just when Fl tried to come in?:popcorn:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww Neo, sour grapes?

Check your faction stone and see who controls the cities...is it Shadow Lords? NOPE. It's Minax, who some members of COP are in that faction...

Kinda ironic isn't it? That a your entire SL (SCAM) cannot even control one city, whereas the few of COP in Minax controls the entire shard?

When SL (SCAM) does show up to put in a bit of an effort, you might get a couple kills, but you quit as soon as you die a couple times.

One thing you do is make me laugh...so I guess your posts count for something.

Ruffles
SCAM could do it. They have the force. But somehow I just don't think they have the thief skills to do it. I say that because I haven't seen SL run a single town in a long long time. Heck, TB can run more towns than them, and I hardly ever see TB, lol.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SCAM could do it. They have the force. But somehow I just don't think they have the thief skills to do it. I say that because I haven't seen SL run a single town in a long long time. Heck, TB can run more towns than them, and I hardly ever see TB, lol.
So far we we do not have a theif in guild. We are all PvPers. SCAM has the ability to control town even against cop zergs + dragon/warsteed/cu PvPPers.
In fact our theif in training is also occupied by training taming and farming silver. We dont have the zerg like COPs do. And it's well known we put up a good fight 5-7 against 15+ cop and 3 greater dragons + mofo dismount archers.

It's ironic isnt it. While the minority cop reqular PvPers and PvPPers is in faction most cops and mofos are not in. Is it just coincident that everytime that stealther who dismounted me is red and as soon as I am on foot an orange will chase in for an easy kill. We KNOW it's part of tactics that COP sports. Also Ive seem COP in different factions and that confuses me sometimes. Is there any reason cop has a good amount of alts in faction(that never fights) but not in Minax? Ive seem quite a few standing inside of a house right next to a Minax cop. Including this morning.

SCAM also plays two shards, and my best suit/char is also over at Napa. When we get action going on napa we go there. We usually field 3 to 7 people during prime time. And last time I pinged COP server they had 15 and right after we took that oaks from you guys it dropped to 7. Funny thing is tho one time we had 3 people on and saw some cop tamer and purple doing despise and we wrecked it 3 on 5 + 2 dragons, and before we can clear out the spawn cop vent jumped from 6 people to 12 within 10 minutes and this is 7AM Pacific time.

I will give you that. Yes you guys have great number. And you guys do field a big croud when needed regardless of the time frame. While we dont have all the dragons and warsteed and theives and non-faction stealth dismounters you guys have, we still put up a big fight. We usually dont quit after death and lot of times we come back in stat-loss(at least most cops dont have to worry about this). However its discourging when we can barely filed half the numbers you guys have and we have screenies of 4 cops dragons and tamers + 4 other guys against 3 of us. You guys even have more dragons than we do have people... If you fail to see why cop is succeeding then maybe you are high.

Well according to UO.com. SCAM has 32 members while COP has 156. Not including your MOFO and other alliance. So if each of you has 4 to 5 characters in guild your "player figure" still beats our "character figure" by far.

We are the only (significant... well, not really since you guys are over 500% of our size) force on sonoma (maybe a few wakas). And that's against a guild over five times of our size. So keep in mind. Guard your cities well. Because you guys would have to suck REALLY hard to even lose a town. :thumbup1:. We will see you when our thief is done. And please inform your tamers and dismounters they will have to be IN faction to enter our stronghold. ^^

Peace.

O

oligizmo

So far we we do not have a theif in guild. We are all PvPers. SCAM has the ability to control town even against cop zergs + dragon/warsteed/cu PvPPers.
In fact our theif in training is also occupied by training taming and farming silver. We dont have the zerg like COPs do. And it's well known we put up a good fight 5-7 against 15+ cop and 3 greater dragons + mofo dismount archers.

It's ironic isnt it. While the minority cop reqular PvPers and PvPPers is in faction most cops and mofos are not in. Is it just coincident that everytime that stealther who dismounted me is red and as soon as I am on foot an orange will chase in for an easy kill. We KNOW it's part of tactics that COP sports. Also Ive seem COP in different factions and that confuses me sometimes. Is there any reason cop has a good amount of alts in faction(that never fights) but not in Minax? Ive seem quite a few standing inside of a house right next to a Minax cop. Including this morning.

SCAM also plays two shards, and my best suit/char is also over at Napa. When we get action going on napa we go there. We usually field 3 to 7 people during prime time. And last time I pinged COP server they had 15 and right after we took that oaks from you guys it dropped to 7. Funny thing is tho one time we had 3 people on and saw some cop tamer and purple doing despise and we wrecked it 3 on 5 + 2 dragons, and before we can clear out the spawn cop vent jumped from 6 people to 12 within 10 minutes and this is 7AM Pacific time.

I will give you that. Yes you guys have great number. And you guys do field a big croud when needed regardless of the time frame. While we dont have all the dragons and warsteed and theives and non-faction stealth dismounters you guys have, we still put up a big fight. We usually dont quit after death and lot of times we come back in stat-loss(at least most cops dont have to worry about this). However its discourging when we can barely filed half the numbers you guys have and we have screenies of 4 cops dragons and tamers + 4 other guys against 3 of us. You guys even have more dragons than we do have people... If you fail to see why cop is succeeding then maybe you are high.

Well according to UO.com. SCAM has 32 members while COP has 156. Not including your MOFO and other alliance. So if each of you has 4 to 5 characters in guild your "player figure" still beats our "character figure" by far.

We are the only (significant... well, not really since you guys are over 500% of our size) force on sonoma (maybe a few wakas). And that's against a guild over five times of our size. So keep in mind. Guard your cities well. Because you guys would have to suck REALLY hard to even lose a town. :thumbup1:. We will see you when our thief is done. And please inform your tamers and dismounters they will have to be IN faction to enter our stronghold. ^^

Peace.
ROFLMAO!! Oh my gosh, too funny! I can't stop laughing!!! :lol:

O

oligizmo

Peace.
Ok, on a serious note... Help is out there..either in math or metal institutes. :lol:

R

Ruffles

WOW ... quite a response Neo!

If you are pointing out your conqests or making excuses, we already know that sometimes we win and sometimes we dont...we ALWAYS have fun regardless. Isn't that the point of playing a game?

I do wonder though why your guild all joined factions without a theif to begin with...having an entire guild join factions without being able to even steal the sigils is rather bass ackwards, isn't it? Maybe it was for the goodies you can now buy...yes?

Regardless, I will enjoy dismounting you with my durned archer and my dragon LOVES the tasty bones of our enemies...we'll be looking for you :p

Ruffles