• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A Worn Grave Marker

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you take gold on Atl?. If so I will bid 100m

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd prefer gold on LS but I'll definitely consider your offer. And no, this was not on any vendor last night...
Yes there was one on LS shard for 111 mil , on luna vendor named Richard Cranium , went to buy it this morning and it was gone

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes there was one on LS shard for 111 mil , on luna vendor named Richard Cranium , went to buy it this morning and it was gone
I didn't say there wasn't any, I said this one wasn't. That was a good deal no wonder is sold quick. Now, back to selling this one >_<

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't say there wasn't any, I said this one wasn't. That was a good deal no wonder is sold quick. Now, back to selling this one >_<
sorry did not mean to quote yours, and yes was just saying to Olcher , there was one for sale at that price, good luck on selling yours :) did not mean to offend or upset anyone, So I aplogize if I did

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
sorry did not mean to quote yours, and yes was just saying to Olcher , there was one for sale at that price, good luck on selling yours :) did not mean to offend or upset anyone, So I aplogize if I did
I understand, I wasn't offended at all, was just sayin it wasn't mine :). I appreciate your friendliness, no apologizes needed!

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent you a reply confirming the 130m on Atl for sale. Icq me whenever you want to do deal thanks