• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) A word on the sub council

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail People of Sosaria.
As the elections are upon us, I thought it prudent to state where I stand on the sub council of Britain.
From what i hear the current governor of Britain has provided organization to the outlying colonies and towns of Sosaria who wish to have involvement with the crown. I commend Governor Pandora's assertive and charitable dedication to non-citizens of Britain. It is a choice she toiled over for many a night i'm sure.

After careful evaluation of Britannia's governing laws and geographical by-laws I have decided it is in the city of Britain's best interest to have no authority or direct, singular involvement with such a sub council.

As i see it, the lands of Malas are not under rule of King Blackthorn and therefore Britain will only provide aid or advisement per request, or at the discretion of King Blackthorn or the governorship when needed.

The Lands of Tokun0 are an independent state under control and claim of the Emperoress.

Buccaneer's Den is a haven for criminals the King has graciously turned a blind eye to so should have no influence or involvement with the crown, unless they decide to abide by the crowns laws.

Nujel'm, and towns in the lost lands also are not currently under rule of the King.

*** It is my advice to any town or colony wishing to submit loyalty to the Crown or seek aid thereof do so directly, or if the towns and provinces involved do choose to remain a united council a moderator and liaison to the Crown be chosen by vote or whatever means deemed appropriate.

*** The City of Britain will have claim through law, trade, and military provisions only of the city limits and the immediate bordering villages buildings and establishments.

*** Further involvement in lands not currently under King Blackthorn's authority will be avoided by default, so as to limit risks of foreign wars.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is only one true authority of the lands and his name is Lord British. When his lordship returns, you will all pay for participating in these acts of treason!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is only one true authority of the lands and his name is Lord British. When his lordship returns, you will all pay for participating in these acts of treason!
Hey now. Va'lis is not loyal to Blackthorn. :p

He has his own agenda, and would turn on Blackthorn in a heartbeat.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And do you really think Aedon would swear undying fealty to Blackthorn? Pah, some day we shall rise up and kill him again. Then destroy all the showers of the land so he cannot come back from the dead once more.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And do you really think Aedon would swear undying fealty to Blackthorn? Pah, some day we shall rise up and kill him again. Then destroy all the showers of the land so he cannot come back from the dead once more.
I personally still don't trust him.

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aedon EA will just rewrite him or someone else alive :p There is very little Ultima in Ultima Online anymore. And I'm always a Lord British devotee :)