• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a whispering rose from "Anonymous"

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello everyone! i am new not only to Siege but to the stratics foruem as well. i am in the guild NEW and was to told to post here about some items i have on is : a whispering rose from "Anonymous" just a unique name for some rare collectors out there and a soulstone frag. was wondering if anyone could give me a price on these, i may have to part with them to fund my adventures on this shard. THX!!

I

imported_archite666

il give you like 50k for the rose and some items and what not just because your new, what type are character are you?

Welcome to siege!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am going to try and play a chiv dexer. was kinda hoping to try and get an ethy out of the rose. but i suspose that was wishful thinking. let me kick it around. id like to try and get the most i can as you are trying to get the best price. :} thx for the offer and i am really looking forward to playing Siege!!!

K

kahlia

I will give you an ethy for the rose, what ethy do you want?

And, welcome to Siege...

I

imported_archite666

Wowza, wast aware they were worth that much, unless your just being generous, now I feel like an ass, well I can most definitly hook you up with a nice weapon, find me sometime or tell a member or jsv to get me and il set you up.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will do that in a second!!! can you meet me in Moonglow? i am on a char "Igg A Pie

G

No reason to feel like an ass, 50k is more like the real value of the rose, but I was going to offer an ethy for it too.

I have been here a while and collected some things, I can afford to be generous if that makes more people come over here.

Your proposal was honest and is to be appreciated.

And welcome Igg
Expect to see that ethy shot from under you soon *smiles*

Kind regards

G

It's good to always help out NEW. I keep my bank stocked full of 100k checks and good weapons +gm suits of armor for them.

K

kahlia

Oh don't feel like an ass, I was being overly generous. I have many ethies, but no roses from anonymous.

Good luck Igg A Pie and enjoy the ethy!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if i was not a computer dummy i would post it. lol but i did get it and i really appriciate all the help here on this wonderful shard!!! i am looking very forward to playing here. just trying to get started!! thx everyone!!

I

imported_Goron

Igg, good to see you made it to stratics. This is *the place* out of UO to communicate.

K

Khaza

I'll buy the soulstone frag from yah bud if you still looking to sell it.

I think going price is around 200-300k