• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A weekly news paper or a rag?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
From Kenzie

Found this in Kimi’s mailbox, not really sure what it is. I am assuming a weekly newspaper?

Some local fence standing gossiping, an Ad for an event, but no date set in stone. A trivia Monk with a question, “How many Castles are on Siege?” Let me know if you get the right answer to that one.

Image2.jpg Image4.jpg Image6.jpg Image8.jpg Image10.jpg Image12.jpg Image14.jpg Image16.jpg Image18.jpg

A bit more. I wonder if everyone in Luna got one?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My name wasn't cool enough to get in that book, but I have a DeadBob original book of my very own, no you can't have it.

:pirate:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have the entire run of that newspaper.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Personally would like to have a copy of all the dead Bob books for my personal collection can they be copied?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Kimi had more mail today, a package from Sargats, thanks, we used every rug in that box and have the nut cracker on watch.

P.S. Vixen says thanks for the empties