• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A warning about TMC guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today and yesterday I've been confronted with some very horrible accusations by folks in the TMC guild. I've been accused of robbing someones house(with no explanation of how this supposedly went down), and spreading lies about these people. TMC have responded by removing my vendor leases across luna. over a dozen vendors removed. This is all on the grounds that I supposedly robbed 2 people whom I do not even know.

They have attempted to sabotage my purchasing and sale of homes on Legends for no reason other than some jealousy of the pvp prowess of CoW and FEAR. They've gone so far as to act in a manner contrary to the ToS of the game. This sort of behavior will be paged upon as harassment is unacceptable.

TMC, until you cease and desist with your accusations and pay me a fee of 67 million gold, money owed by your members who have welched after losing duels for money I will call you as targets first at any fight anywhere. You will die before I call to put anyone in stat loss. Your allies will die next after that. Only after every one of you is killed and rekilled will we then move on to trash like L*D and ^X^.

They will no longer be allowed to participate in normal felucca based activities as other guilds do. This is your problem, to have GMs paged on me repeatedly for random and absurd reasons, for having over a dozen CoW* vendors contracts dismissed and for the slander you and your ilk promote. I'll add the dishonesty of your members in dueling bets as one more reason but I never really cared that much about that reason.

A

Annienox

Indeed sorcon. Untill a certian member of cow returns what has been stolen expect this to continue. I will tell everyone in the shard how i was robbed by a cow,eok, nix, ounz, member. Now where is the honor in these guilds that continue to steal/rob from people on this shard. I am not the only one in TMC that has had one of these guild members steal from me and I will not just turn the other cheek and allow this to go by the way side. The ball is in their court. Lets see what honor cow has left. :next:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
indeed sorcon. untill a certian member of cow returns what has been stolen.then expect this to continue. i will tell everyone in the shard how i was robbed by a cow,eok, nix, ounz, member. the ball is in your court. lets see what honor cow has left :next:
Honestly, unless you have proof you cannot say anything. Even then, I don't think you can. The only course of action would be call EA if someone logged onto your account, and stole items. If someone, looted a chest in your houses that you gave them access too, well shame on them, but LOL at your own stupidity. Never give someone access to anything if you can't trust them 100%

You cannot go around slandering/harassing someones name.
/End thread. hehe I posted before it got locked :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anytime there are different personalities together, there are clashes.
I've read the thread, to this point, and will let this run.
Remember:
No personal attacks...Uriah Heep SUX at pvp will pass...
Uriah Heep SUX IRL, gets a post moved and a thread locked, got it?

Carry on ...

N

NewThunder

Today and yesterday I've been confronted with some very horrible accusations by folks in the TMC guild. I've been accused of robbing someones house(with no explanation of how this supposedly went down), and spreading lies about these people. TMC have responded by removing my vendor leases across luna. over a dozen vendors removed. This is all on the grounds that I supposedly robbed 2 people whom I do not even know.

They have attempted to sabotage my purchasing and sale of homes on Legends for no reason other than some jealousy of the pvp prowess of CoW and FEAR. They've gone so far as to act in a manner contrary to the ToS of the game. This sort of behavior will be paged upon as harassment is unacceptable.

TMC, until you cease and desist with your accusations and pay me a fee of 67 million gold, money owed by your members who have welched after losing duels for money I will call you as targets first at any fight anywhere. You will die before I call to put anyone in stat loss. Your allies will die next after that. Only after every one of you is killed and rekilled will we then move on to trash like L*D and ^X^.

They will no longer be allowed to participate in normal felucca based activities as other guilds do. This is your problem, to have GMs paged on me repeatedly for random and absurd reasons, for having over a dozen CoW* vendors contracts dismissed and for the slander you and your ilk promote. I'll add the dishonesty of your members in dueling bets as one more reason but I never really cared that much about that reason.

Wow, are you serious. TMC is one of the most upstanding guilds on this shard. Perhaps after you have been on legends for more then a few monutes you will figure out how the legends works; Posting threads like this against one of the most respected guilds on legends will not improve your standing. But school will soon be back in session and I am sure your mother will limit your gaming time so this will resolve itself.

A

Annienox

Wow, are you serious. TMC is one of the most upstanding guilds on this shard. Perhaps after you have been on legends for more then a few monutes you will figure out how the legends works; Posting threads like this against one of the most respected guilds on legends will not improve your standing. But school will soon be back in session and I am sure your mother will limit your gaming time so this will resolve itself.
ROFLMAO!!! Nice Jumpin there RL glad you got in on time!

V

Vyal

Well TMC is not upstanding they scammed me out of a charger using a hooded death shroud cause I fell for it.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyone's had their say, from here on this can only deteriorate further.
*waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.