• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Walking Power Tank Slot 3 to 5...Already leveled up before post, :(

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

I managed to level this High Plains Boura once before I decided to try threading my tangent training methods, :D. This pet is by far my favorite when you need a walking power tank (a true meat shield). Got a 2 slot'er from Ter Mur, and he had sported 650 hp at the onset and equally impressive strength. Course, I didn't feel safe leveling him up in Valley of Eodon, because I was not sure he can take the hits. So I ended up leveling on him on 2nd and 3rd tier Void creatures, such as: Relanord, Anlorlem, Ballem, Vasanord, Anlorvaglem, and Usagralem Ballem. 3rd tier void creatures gave my Boura greatly leveling bonus while the 2nd tier one sported slightly leveling.

Suffice to say I had to hit 20 Anlorvaglem for level 2 to 3, but it was safer and he tanked like he was a high hp GD. I didn't even need to heal much and his damage output was impressive, cause he already came in with high damage base (20-24). So leveling took an hr or two, but it was fun and I enjoyed it.

Here is his stats now, I only had enough to put 2 points into HP regn, cause I was still a n00b; I also added Wrestling Mastery for him, so this what I got:

1619623257332.png 1619623298147.png 1619623361021.png 1619623436758.png

Suffice to say now he mows down all 3rd tier void creatures like they are not there, 5-6 hits to top down an Anlorvaglem, LOL! I am going to try him next in Eodon Valley and test him against the big dinosaurs, ^v^.

I hope my info has helped someone who maybe thinking about High Plain Bouras as an option for them ;).

-Okesa the Hermit

Attachments

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
*Edit on previous: Of course, when fighting Void creatures, I was assisting too, lol, so the battle goes quicker.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Triceratops can get healing. Even beefier.

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Pawain,

You are right, and I have a triceratop too that I am going to try and build up. Still for those that can't tame a tri, he is not bad either, ;)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Saurosaurus spawn with up to 85 Physical/90 Fire Resist, and come with Life Leech. They're incredibly tanky. A Triton with just Feint (and 120 Bushido skill) is Tank Supreme, one of the few pets that can reliably tank Exodus.

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes the dinosaurs are up there and they would be the most optimal go to choices, lol. But then again, I am anything if optimal, speaking of which, I got another one of those crazy pets that I managed to level up. Time to post about it.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Saurosaurus spawn with up to 85 Physical/90 Fire Resist, and come with Life Leech. They're incredibly tanky. A Triton with just Feint (and 120 Bushido skill) is Tank Supreme, one of the few pets that can reliably tank Exodus.
Do we know what type of damage Exodus does?