• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Visit to a Inn

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Sir Scott Not Often to you Visit Us here cried the Innkeeper.
Haha, Replied Sir Scott, Yes I am now traveling the Lands and Plan to use many
More Inns in the Future…
What of Your Fine City Hall in Moonglow? Ask the Stable keeper as he
Took the Lord’s Mare??
Well I have had it turned into a Vendor Shop and I Am selling many fine wares to the People, I hope they will use them a lot, as they wont last long I am afraid..And then I wont have any thing left to Finance my Journeys, Hahah, One would be wise to check there Often for my Caretakers are instructed to Restock often and as many time as needed until nothing is left but the lot it self.
I see, well I will have to go take a look someday if I am not to busy said the Innkeeper
Too many people have fled the City of Britian from the Terrors and Bands of Brigands and Traders, so my Inn Is Busy these days… Come Let us Get you Settled and To the Table…

Who leads us Now Sire? All here in the Outlands Are Unsure…
Asked the Innkeeper to Sir Scott? As they Ate.
The Council is dead, There is limited Guards in the Cities.
Evil Begins To run Rampant…..He Said.
Well let it Run Laughed Sir Scott, Where can it go…
No one in these days can do anything,Our Leaders are gone and dead.
This butter knife leads us to bread and butter and thats enough for me lol. Leaders of old Are gone and i hope be released into the Ethereal…
All are dead but one and he is in the land of Haven where Healers tend to him but know
Not how to tend properly…Soon I presume he too shall seek other voids…
If you are scared go to Felluca and Join a Faction or a guild that are fighters… But non dare venture to the Outlands But Brigands...
They will save you if evil runs rampant,until all is too late… The ethereal have come and gone…All are strangers now…Not just the 6 and even they are vanquished it seems… An era begins and Ends. Now go and sleep…And Hope none decide to Lodge here!

Silence loomed across the Inn as All slept but one…
Evil across the Lands troubled his sleep.
Through the window one could see
A lone figure polishing what seems to be

a clear dagger..