• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Vewy Confused Wabbit

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems the Easter Bunny is having some "issues" this year! Come meet the EM's and find out what's going on and what you can do to help!

Meet with EM Molly O'Malley at the Serpent's Hold Counselor's Hall (Fel) or with EM Faine Morgan at the West Britain Counselor's Hall (Tram) on Sunday, April 4th at 7 a.m. PST/10 a.m. EST.

Some special notes regarding this event:
1. If you miss the initial meeting with Faine and Molly, fear not! Books will be locked down at each location explaining the event and giving you full instructions.
2. This event will run in Fel and Tram simultaneously. You can do one or the other. The choice is yours. The end goal will be the same for both so no one will miss anything by choosing one facet over the other.
3. This event will be active all day and all night. You can enjoy any Easter plans you have with your family and do the event at your leisure.
4. We don't have any particular plans to kill ya'll but we won't promise this will be easy. *grins* (And we won't promise you won't die, just that WE won't kill you.)

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick additional note:

You do NOT need the SA expansion to participate in this event.

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that the quest is running, and has been for a bit, here's some additional information.

Trammel quest

To begin, go to the West Britain Counselor's Hall in Tram. There are two books locked on the floor. One details the story line and one gives you your first clue. Follow the clues to the end and you'll find a book explaining the reward.

Felucca quest

To begin, go to the Serpent's Hold Counselor's Hall in Fel. There are two books locked on the floor. One details the story line and one gives you your first clue. Follow the clues to the end and you'll find a book explaining the reward.

You can do either quest line. The clues in Fel are easier but the risk is greater. Normal Fel ruleset applies. On the Tram side, you will be required to think a little harder but most of the clues are in pretty safe places. The end is a bit more dangerous but we've watched closely and it's doable. :) We won't guarantee you won't die at all but we've done what we can to make it at least semi safe.

On each side, there are colored eggs and rocks locked down to let you know you are in the right area.

Neither quest requires any skills. As long as you can think and run fairly fast, you should be able to do it. Both sides will up and running at least through tonight so don't give up. You have plenty of time.

The Easter Bunny (and the EM's) will be on throughout the day checking on you guys and possibly dropping some carrots here and there. We won't tell you when or where but keep an eye out!

Happy Easter everyone!

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And one more thing....The basket does NOT disappear when you use up all charges. You can still keep the basket. It just won't recharge for more items out of it. :)

C

Crystal Canyon

You think that Easter Bunny is vewy confused...you should have seen me this morning trying to figure out one of those clues!!!! :sad3: (oh thats right...you did!) LOL

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
very fun event guy's, hated to miss it live, but family first and all that. I will have to ask Crystal what the rest of the clues were (maybe I'll bribe her with my special blend of Triple caffeine coffee) due to the fact i hit on some dumb luck and about halfway through it I found the basket. but i had fun Wracking my brain on the first couple of clues.