• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Valley Of One Quest On Tc1

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

A Valley Of One Quest On Tc1

A Valley of One

Within the private chambers of King Blackthorn a conversation is taking place
View attachment 43353

Hawkwind: I’m afraid I have foreseen a most unfortunate timeline of events...

Blackthorn: Tell me Time Lord, what is that troubles you?

Hawkwind: I brought the Britannians to Shadowguard to aid in the battle against Minax, in doing so I fear I may have placed the Native people in grave peril.. The Britannians are a curious and brave people. I fear that curiosity has put the Valley of Eodon at risk. Britannians seek to take advantage of the natural resources in Eodon.

Blackthorn: Such is the nature...
Read more about this article here...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
As you know by now the quest are live on all shards, did some running around with a few friends today, forgot to take snaps of the Volcano, did not finish it or the T rex. Here a few to remind you of the fun you can have.

Again to start this quest you must speak to Hawkwind at the Castle and once you accept the quest you have 9 minutes to get here.

There was 4 of us and one GD going after this one, there is a huge side spawn in the area you will see him and he is on a rubber band if pulled to far from the spawning grounds. We could not get him due to that spawn and his bouncing back when to far from spawning area. Nasty guy this T rex, can kill you you in two bites. I hope others post pictures of the fun they having with this, good luck folks! Have fun!

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
one important fact, you don't need to complete every sub-quest with the same character, the quest items from them that are needed for the main quest are transferable and you can repeat the quests as many times as you wish .