• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Typical Day In Ultima Online

Hail,

This picture sure brings back a lot of great memories from when I first started exploring this magical world we call Ultima Online!

Sincerely,

Olaf Honeybeard [INN]
Inn Keeper, The Red Dragon Inn
Baja, Tokuno Isles 35o 52'N, 70o 52'W

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
One of my all-time favorite video game posters!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I have been looking for that cave portal under the lighthouse ever since!

*Dashes a spot of sea foam from his cloak and hangs on through the rough seas*

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This picture sure brings back a lot of great memories from when I first started exploring this magical world we call Ultima Online!
Likewise! Lots of fond memories and hundreds (probably thousands) of hours spent exploring and interacting with others.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the damsel casually waving out her window in the bottom righthand corner, indifferent to the chaos, as are we all.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya she has her computer on playing pong lol

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It reminds me of when Brit used to get invaded by Ratmen, Lizmen, and a Gazer every now and then in the very early days (1997/1998) of UO.
The 2005 Brit Invasion event was a throwback to that. Hopefully New Legacy has a similar mechanic.

Instead of throwing spears at the Ogre, they should've just did a flying jump kick to his nuts.