• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A thought... "celebrity" roast night?

G

Maybe once a month, we could get together and roast one of the shards "celebrities. Who would you want to "roast"? Do you think the roasties are up for the abuse? Just a random thought.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very nice idea.

Siege could vote for the celebrity nominees by using a public bulletin board in different vendor shops in different towns during a specified time period. The nominee with the most votes is roasted.

G

*smiles* It could be fun. I would like to do it at the pub in Iantown. I would not want to miss roasting Haward

I

imported_mo'gluk

can lat imagine da smell that would come off him .....ewww....

I

imported_mo'gluk

!!!!

only after we roast lat wit pepper and jonnhy's

P

pikon198

I think King Ed would be on the top of my list. Then i'de follow up with another tamer hehe.

G

I am not sure King Ed would sit still for a roasting. I could be wrong.

G

Zounds!

Hot! Hot! HOTTTTT!!!!!

*runs around in circles with flames coming from rear, sits down in freshly cut hole in the ice*

S

Sir Ha-ward

Totally down for it, giving or receiving... itd be like my first date with Puffy

G

Haward, this event was invented for you and me. I look forward to it. No GMs are allowed.

P

pikon198

or hieth ledger... no...? ok... its still to early for that one

G

Roasting YOU would have to be done with ...utmost style !!

That way when tis all over ye can shout.............

you love my style !

*nods as she puts Black Rain into a skewer atop a roasting pit* ..stylishly done of course !

G

*adds*

I can see us all gathering kindling wood, and some black cloth cut up just right and slapping a WYRM on the fire warmly to roast his arse...............

but he would probably just shout...

"GASP GASP"

and then he would perhaps no show or chicken out like he did for Ladies Night Out event.. he just seems not a very warm snuggly co operative sort for shard events, all reclusive acting bardic playin some rl guitaric lute, just GASPing off alone, somewhere .... ?

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe once a month, we could get together and roast one of the shards "celebrities. Who would you want to "roast"? Do you think the roasties are up for the abuse? Just a random thought.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you expect people to stand around and verbally abuse people then I believe
your idea is an Explosion, FlameStrike, and Corp Por away from working.
Just forget this idea...
*stares*
Yahaxithonix