• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A thing no one in UO has ever thought!

Squeax

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
As stated, I now present to you a line of thought which has never occurred to anyone in Ultima Online.

NOBODY EVER said:
"Here I am in General Chat, let's see what people are talking ab-- What's this? This guy just told us that he was GANKED! This is an outrage! Why, listen to these details! It took three of them to defeat him! But that means that really he WON in defeat, and those who killed him should feel bad!

Deep down, I'll bet those guys who ganked him know that they're the lesser men! Please tell me their names, sir. I'll mark them in my memory forever! These scum will never live down their cowardly act! Their honor has been sullied, as surely no one will forget this exchange thirty seconds after it was made!"
Nobody cares. STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU.

For a bunch of self-proclaimed hardasses these PVPers sure do like to cry like god damn babies 24/7.