• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Thank You Stratics Community Members.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Stratics has a long history, many of you have been here since the beginning. It's time you were recognized for your dedication. Soon many of you will notice something different among many of our members.

Members with 5 years active on a forum account will receive a Veteran Member Banner under their forum name.

Members with 10 years active on a forum account will receive an Ancient Member Banner under their forum name.

Members with 15 years active on a forum account will receive a Legendary Member Banner under their forum name.

This is just a small way in which we can thank you for being a part of the Stratics family.

Give yourselves a hand, you've all earned it.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
When the banners start appearing they are color coded.

Veteran Members will have a Silver Banner
Ancient Members will have a Gold Banner
Legendary Members will have a Black Banner

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i wonder what flavor i am?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh cool im a ancient veteran.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now I kinda regret not trying to get back my old 2001 account after the server migration lost it years ago lol. This ones only from 2012.
yeah, didn't want to add to the 2001 lost post headaches ...
oh well still like the banner ... *cookie hug* :)

ps..... in reference to hair color - "only my hairdresser knows for sure!" :p

Last edited:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanna see more stratics community **** happening in game, make some. Xsharding stratics nerd a .....oh ****.....drugs kicking in......anyone wanna shag?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wanna see more stratics community **** happening in game, make some. Xsharding stratics nerd a .....oh ****.....drugs kicking in......anyone wanna shag?
Streaming!!! We need more streamers sharing their UO sillyness!! and other games for that matter, on stratics =)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omg I totally agree, we should be inclusive not exclusive. Ban the ban, sorry watching diary of a wimpy kid high and can totally relate to what your saying...what where you saying? ....something about......don't tell me......ok I am picturing like beds being run over by motorbikes so that would lead me to believe your talking about moderators or .....omg this is soooo hard...ok I give up

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now I kinda regret not trying to get back my old 2001 account after the server migration lost it years ago lol. This ones only from 2012.
I never bothered to get mine back then either, seemed a bit too much hassle at the time, and I wasn't really fussed on the 'ego' title for number of posts I had. Not sure when this account is from, it was when they went from one system to another, the old beige stratics to the black one when everyone 'lost' their posts and had to manually ask for the post stuff to be dragged over.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Since a number of people disliked "Ancient" we've decided to alter it. Now it's only a 5 and 10 year system for the time being. People with 10 Years now receive the Legendary Banner.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hmmm how to appeal the fact that I've wasted time on the UHall since it's ORIGINAL format?

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where do we find out about the other banners? I was looking to see what this "legend" banner referenced, I always felt like I was a legend but I didn't think other people could read my mind....till now anyways:)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Where do we find out about the other banners? I was looking to see what this "legend" banner referenced, I always felt like I was a legend but I didn't think other people could read my mind....till now anyways:)
Oh I got that one too, I love it :p
I believe it is messed up, because none of us seem to earn it. My profile say April 12, 2001, that's not 15 years unless they found some older info in some of the old forum backup.

Last edited:

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did have a much older stratics account with the same name I do believe.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, that was a long time back...I was so much, sigh, younger then.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I lurked for awhile, created my first account in 2005, when I was signed on as a reporter I made this account almost 1 year later. LarisaBTH is still in the database though but some of my older posts were lost :/

Good to see such an awesome community after all these years :)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still want to see a banner for banned people even if they only get to wear it while banned, just to let other folks you haven't drowned in a pool of your own vomit.

Feenicks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Edit: stratch that, it updated, lol, 1 year away from 15, heh!]

btw, nice to see Stratics still going :)

(whatever happened to old post counts, mine was originally in the many thousands. Board upgrade i guess?)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra stole it on the way out and is currently trying to sell your info to Apple, it's all a bit cloudy atm.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
[Edit: stratch that, it updated, lol, 1 year away from 15, heh!]

btw, nice to see Stratics still going :)

(whatever happened to old post counts, mine was originally in the many thousands. Board upgrade i guess?)
There was a server migration a few years ago that wiped out everyones post counts, that's why sometimes you can find posts that when you click on the person who wrote it's profile it says they have 0 posts, even though you are looking at their post lol.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For a while Petra was fixing post counts if you had any sort of idea of what your count was/screenshots of the forum from before the migration/etc. buuuut Petra is gone now.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If they have screenshots they can send them to me

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For a while Petra was fixing post counts if you had any sort of idea of what your count was/screenshots of the forum from before the migration/etc. buuuut Petra is gone now.
Where did she go? Why did she go? Will she be back? Who will write all the new guides? Is Norrington really her secret ******* child that was locked in her basement?

http://www.haneke.net/ do not click this please

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Where did she go? Why did she go? Will she be back? Who will write all the new guides? Is Norrington really her secret ******* child that was locked in her basement?

http://www.haneke.net/ do not click this please
Petra has "retired" from Stratics, but is still a member of our UO community. She does post and check in from time to time.

Right now, we have several people working on guides. This includes Oscar the Grouch, Lord Gareth, Larisa and myself with others contributing. :) Actually, Oscar the Grouch is working on a VvV guide while Lord Gareth is tweaking the 2014 EM drops. Larisa is still getting her feet wet as an Editor (she has recently decided to volunteer in that capacity) and I'm working on migrating _everything_ into a new, more-user-friendly interface.

We are busy!

Insofar as Norrington.... you will have to ask Petra yourself! :D

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Retired"?

ROFL...

I think you're the only one believing that story. Sorry.

BTW: I'm waiting on a post from "the new boss", what his plans are and what he's going to do with Stratics. Just "buying" isn't gonna kick the bucket, if you know what I mean...

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
"Retired"?

ROFL...

I think you're the only one believing that story. Sorry.

BTW: I'm waiting on a post from "the new boss", what his plans are and what he's going to do with Stratics. Just "buying" isn't gonna kick the bucket, if you know what I mean...
I dunno, but that's what Petra told me herself... and as for what the new Boss wants?

He did an address where he touched on his plans a couple weeks ago.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If you haven't yet Medea, check out the State of Stratics Address

Also Nexus is correct, our current staff is busy at work always getting new content to you in a timely manner.

I have already written a guide for the Treasures of Doom and am currently in the process of writing one for the new Huntmasters Challenge coming soon with publish 88.

Don't worry...we got ya covered :)

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**Frantically looks for his account from 15 years ago**