• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Symphony of Snow & Samurai

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that new champ spawn is supposed to come online after server maintenance.
I have not heard anything about it yet.
does anyone know where it will be located?
what critters are on each level?
what is the boss?
stats?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
never mind, found info.

northern reaches of Tokuno (Winterspur) active at server up.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1703176968801.png

Live on Origin atm

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The snow sculptures are not shard bound. Those are all I've got so far.
Sweet, the participation drops are usually shard bound.

Arrrrrrr, it be like me ol' granpappy used ta say - the early bird may get the worm, but the lazy bones gets 40 winks and a mid-morn rainbow to tha booty!
I would have liked your grand pappy.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice I can do the LS spawn then the Atlantic spawn while waiting. Then bring a bunch of junk home.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did it 6 times on Atl and got 5 trees but no sculptures. Did it twice on Legends and got 2 sculptures and 2 trees. The spawn dies so fast on Atl that I didn't even notice that WW's spawned after demons lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup fast spawn removal means the participation rewards are finished quickly. 2 Spawns and I got 1 statue on LS.

Our spawn ends before I have a chance to time it.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
5 statues that time, 4 during 1st lvl and 1 off the boss.

Deschet

Journeyman
Got three in a single run this morning with almost none (225ish), but also, it was only me and one other person running it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The wiki page for the event is now up, also the dates have been added to the 'seasonal events' listing as the wiki lists them alphabetically and it was getting hard to remember which happened when.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Cannot equip any instruments afaik. It only "imbues" the weapon you are holding in your hands.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where/how do you get Krampus slayer?
Bei Part of a Team which slays the new temporary champ in winterspur. Go thru all waves to get a tree deeds which can be used to place a special empowered tree. lick, pardon double click the tree while holding your Master Peace weapon or spellbook.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The wiki page for the event is now up, also the dates have been added to the 'seasonal events' listing as the wiki lists them alphabetically and it was getting hard to remember which happened when.
Link?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Wonder if luck makes a difference with the sculptures? Or the tree?
i was just wondering the exact same thing.
i did one on Sonoma and there was only a couple of people and i didn't get anything, not even a tree - zero luck.
went to ATL and did one, same thing, nothing, no tree - zero luck.
then did another on ATL with my luck suit on and got a tree.

guess ill go back and try another on sonoma with a luck suit on???

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I
i did one on Sonoma and there was only a couple of people and i didn't get anything, not even a tree - zero luck.

I get a tree about 80% of the spawns and don’t use any luck. I have never gotten a sculpture though.

mihali

Sage
Interesting..Lasts for 24 hours does it?

Maybe dependent on degree of damage points at the different stages of the spawn, what character are you using?
From what Ive seen at the posts and partly personal exp. This is what I suspect helps:

1> How early in the spawn you start.
2> How much of the early spawn you clear.
3> How many other participants are and what damages they do?
4> Early spawn --- > ice sculptures.
5> Late spawn and Boss --> Tree that is easier to get than sculptures actually interestingly.
6> Not really sure about high luck, since I always use about 950 luck without the luck sculpture. (Will try with it and see).
7> How much damage overall you do.

Last edited:

That Guy

Visitor
UNLEASHED
The Krampus slayer ability does not last 24 hrs.. sounds more like 3 to 4 and you cant use tree for 24 hrs.. I got a lil over 3 hrs on my bow before I had to log off for about an hour then when I returned it was no longer a Krampus slayer.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i went back to sonoma and did a 2nd one and got a tree and a sculpture - no luck.

i agree, i think that you need to do the spawn from the beginning to get a better chance of getting a tree.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went back to sonoma and did a 2nd one and got a tree and a sculpture - no luck.

i agree, i think that you need to do the spawn from the beginning to get a better chance of getting a tree.
These events have always required you to do all levels of the spawn for the best chance of getting a drop from the boss. There are exceptions though, like anything else in the game.

GeneralFlogger

Journeyman
UNLEASHED

I got all the sculptures w/ samp which only has 250 luck on the toon on Atlantic. I was pulling 1-2 sculptures a run and only didn't get a tree maybe twice. Had them all in prob 12ish runs. My bro has the same build so we were trading our duplicates.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm 99% sure it's to do with being there for all the levels.
I've done the champ a couple of times now and that seems to be the ticket.
I had a weak toon there and did it from the beginning with no luck and he got a tree.
I brought in a ringer for the champ and outdamaged my other guy by ten gold easily if not twenty fold and got no tree.

mihali

Sage
I'm 99% sure it's to do with being there for all the levels.
I've done the champ a couple of times now and that seems to be the ticket.
I had a weak toon there and did it from the beginning with no luck and he got a tree.
I brought in a ringer for the champ and outdamaged my other guy by ten gold easily if not twenty fold and got no tree.
Thank you sire. I did as you said and got my 3 trees and 5 sculptures.