• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A sun key - what's it for?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's a key locked down on Chief Paroxy's island named 'a sun key' anyone know what it's for? I can't seem to find any information on it.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look on your shard's board and your shard's EM board to see if you can determine if it's event related. If you can't determine such, doesn't mean it wasn't. Sometimes stuff just stays long past an event, by accident or by design.

-Galen's player

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I assumed it was part of a quest item (like Lord Denthe's journal in the Effusion's room) but I couldn't find any info on it.

An EM event seems reasonable, although having it on the Chief's island seems a bit odd. But the Napa EM's haven't bothered to clean up their messes over the years, so I wouldn't be surprised. Our entire shard is littered with leftover garbage from past events.

I grabbed a pic of the key if anyone was curious. sunkeyuo.jpg