• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event A Strange Wind – new date and time!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Meet Taryn Sullivan Saturday, January 12th at 7 p.m. PST at the West Britain Counselor’s Hall to lend your assistance on a fact finding expedition.
——————————————————————–
Taryn set a bowl of hot soup in front of Donal and urged him to eat. For days he’d been preoccupied with the strange letters and his maps and charts. If she hadn’t kept sticking food under his nose, Taryn knew he wouldn’t have eaten at all. She wasn’t entirely sure he’d slept for the past several days. Taryn knew from experience, however, that once Donal got his mind set to some problem, he’d be in this state until he either figured out the problem or sent her after some more information.
Sure enough, as Taryn turned away to get her own bowl of soup, Donal looked up and seemed to finally realize she was there.
“Oh good, there you are Taryn,” Donal said absently, looking at the bowl of soup in front of him as though trying to figure out exactly what he was supposed to do with it. “I’ve had some troubling letters from Brother Samuel in the Takuno lands. There have been some strange weather effects seen around the lands. What he reports does not match up at all with my charts for the position of the weather elements this time of year. I think someone needs to confirm what he’s reporting.”
Taryn smiled slightly as she perfectly well knew who that “someone” was.
“I’m guessing you have information and locations for me to check out then?” Taryn asked.
“What? Oh, yes, yes of course,” Donal said between spoonfuls of soup, now that he’d finally remembered it was for eating. “Here, take a look at these notes. Each of the locations need to be checked and samples taken from the area if what Brother Samuel is reporting is indeed the case.”
Taryn looked over the notes and maps that Donal had pushed her way and began plotting out a course. After reading over the notes from Brother Samuel, Taryn decided she might do well to ask for some assistance. Somehow she got a feeling that this wouldn’t be a simple sample gathering trip. She hoped she was wrong…