• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cartography] A spot of prose?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I might have one minor addition, after I test it.

Plus, the Treasure Hunter pages need updating too, so if any of you want to try your hand at a modern document, we're taking volunteers.

K

Kallie Pigeon

Let me just say I apprecaite the time you all put into this game. I often think I would like to help but for the most part I am mostly in the dark about stuff because I haven't created a fisher or a treasure hunter since before Trammel was created and things have likely changed since then. I haven't drawn a map since then also. But I looked and it seemed good to me and if what you say is true then I have learned something about a skill I have had for a long time.