• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Special Thanks To EA/Maxis

• Thread starter imported_Brownie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Brownie

Thank you SO much for the following:

1. For enticing us to bring back & pay for old accounts with the promise of Amnesty, that’s several months worth of paying for multiple accounts for nothing.

2. For lowering the payouts under the guise of balancing the economy when it was really a smokescreen to make us poor and desperate enough to use the ATMS. Balancing the economy my ass, if that were the case, then why give ppl a way to buy simoleans, which could throw off the balance of the economy.

3. For raising the required amount of Sims in money houses for max payouts making it nearly impossible for the smaller "mom & pop" houses to succeed. Not many ppl are likely to go to a house with 5 ppl only to NOT get maxed payouts when payouts are already so low.

4. For keeping your mouths shut and letting ppl continue using the ATMs up until the official announcement. They have known this was coming, but I’m sure they wanted to get as much as they could for as long as they could out of us.

5. For billing us yesterday!

6. For dismantling the hard work, time, blood, sweat, tears and heart that the Devs put into this project, I’m sure this is not easy for them either.

And last but not least

For disappointing all of the people that stood by you, continued to pay & play though all the bugs, changes, and forgotten promises. We thank you EA, you will be remembered for this, that I can promise.

If this were just a game ending that’s one thing, but the hard sell & false enticements for us to bring back & pay for old accounts is what makes this very hard to swallow.

G

I can't quite believe I'm going to say this, but .... you might like to add your post to the existing EA Sucks discussion thread !

Thanks

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.