• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Skree

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they only in green or are they other colors too?

T

The Fallout

A Skree is sexii......

anywaayyy I think they only spawn green, can someone verify this?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen any other colour, and I've seen a lot of them. They are one of the first SA creatures I added to Hunter's guide.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*tries to stuff skree into backpack to try staining it*
*pesky critter won't go in*

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure I saw any of the tameables I went after have differing colors.

Well the closest was the Iron Beetle but .... I don't think that counts.

S

soulstoner

The skree are precious.
I've found and picked up some green fur on the ground it seemed someone had tossed/dropped. It's the same shade as the skree & not too far off from where you find the skree. I've tried skinning em live and dead and do not get the fur I'd found.
Anyone hip to the jig on the green fur?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fur come from the bouras. :)

Don't need to kill the bouras to sheer fur.

S

soulstoner

Neat ! Thanks Frarc

.... big ol passive critters - lol - Didn't wanna disturb them.

K

katluma

There was something else I killed and was surprised to see fur on it and now I can not remember what it was.... Anyone else overwhelmed getting used to all the new stuff! BTW what is the fur for? Deco? Can tailors use it? ingredient? Ive seen lots of different color furs too..

S

soulstoner

.... Anyone else overwhelmed getting used to all the new stuff! ..
Not overwhelmed in a bad way it's all a blast !!!! Definitely renewed interest in game for pretty much ALL my chars -- so many new things:party: luv it!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been searching the forums for the locations of the skree and have been unable to locate them on stratics or in game could someone please help me out and tell me where they are pleeeeease??

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are several location. Go NE of Royal City and then cross the bridge to the east. After the bridge go SE. You will find some there.