• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] A Signed Medicum Of The Vestmental Robes Of EM Bennu

• Thread starter Nightly Spirit
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
N

Nightly Spirit

Selling this robe, since EM bennu did not give a number of how many dropped I will go by what manti is stating at 20. Seller reserves the right to keep item if it does not reach expectations. Item is located on Atlantic. Buyer is responsible for pickup. Bidding will start at 50mil. I have enclosed 2 pics below. All bids must be posted here.
Also if anyone is interested in one of his RPC named V day bear ( Josiah Havel ), I have that from the last event. Gold accepted on ATL and Great Lakes. Good Luck and Happy bidding. Auction will end when the spirits are happy.

Attachments

N

Nightly Spirit

Alright, I have received many pms.. I currently have a offer for 40m on the Vday bear named Josiah Havel. I will accept PMs about the bear if you would like, however please post bids on robe in this thread.

N

Nightly Spirit

For those interested in the bear, it is the white polar bear pictured next to the robe. I have enclosed a pic with its engravings.

Attachments

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was an item drop that the Em Placed on monsters along with the claw that day. I was lucky enought to get a bear. Heres a pic.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I recall, Benny said that three bears dropped. As for the robe, it is singed, not signed. Probably a simple typo, but a little different ;)

N

Nightly Spirit

Hmm, well I will let this run for a few more days...

N

Nightly Spirit

Since I am not seeing any more bids for these items I may as well end this now. Pocove gets the bear and one of the two robes I have. If anyone else is interested in a robe I will sell it at 70m.

N

Nightly Spirit

Both robes and bear are gone. Thanks for the smooth transactions :)

P

PoCove

Trade went well thank you .. look forward to trading again ,,,