• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry A set of jewels 3 days auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

weipo0614

Seasoned Veteran
Its a 3 day auction then the highest bit must stay for 24 hours after the 3rd day is over
Any new top bids must hold for 24 hours.
auction end 2/1 10:00 Pm EST TIME THXS! Reserve 350m
DSC_0650.JPG icq_photo_01_26_2017_17_03_26.188.jpg

Last edited:

weipo0614

Seasoned Veteran
the 3rd auction is ended,now the highest bitter will win this auction after stay 24 hours,Any new top bids must hold for 24 hours either
current highest bit is 560m from jopromol,thxs everyone!

weipo0614

Seasoned Veteran
Just reminder the currently highest bit is 670m by Malf,and will be stayed 24hours after 11:54 AM EST if there are no any higher bitter pop Out ty everyone!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So u were hired to make fake bids? And u can't awnser any of our questions like who u are in game? I respect your honesty. So the guy who hired u mistreated u? And you quit? Please stay honest bc there is a lot of gold on the line and I would like to clarify. Also if u can reveal who it was then we can have that type of bidders removed to bring back the integrity of these forms plus the game n build the community which is way more important

Thank you for your honesty I hope u got paid well and if u needed the gold / tell us who it was. we won't hold u responsible
Regardless of those details I think you should retract your bids up to 700m and go from there, still a nice jewel set but yeah 1b was starting to get a bit high in this market ;)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Regardless of those details I think you should retract your bids up to 700m and go from there, still a nice jewel set but yeah 1b was starting to get a bit high in this market ;)
Of corse ! 700 mill. I've been waiting a week and the auction is over no one else bid and they had 23.5 hours per bid

Kas

Slightly Crazed
i knew something was up. And good friend or not OP decided to take 700 mil real quick.... I'd be retracting down to @jopromol 's bid because at least you know he is legit...

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
i knew something was up. And good friend or not OP decided to take 700 mil real quick.... I'd be retracting down to @jopromol 's bid because at least you know he is legit...[/QUOTE
Well malf is a new player. I know him in game and he is in the same guild I am

Kas

Slightly Crazed
And was it not this thread the OP claimed best friend had a private bid and he really didn't and best friend asks him to remove.... so much stuff gets deleted anymore in these threads it's hard to follow....

Kas

Slightly Crazed
If you know malf than retract to his bids my bad, but same guild why bid against each other :(

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
If you know malf than retract to his bids my bad, but same guild why bid against each other :(
He asked me n I recommend that he bid on the brace. So I guess he was respectful about it. He could have won if he wanted too

Reactions: Kas

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Selling Jewelry - WTS a nice ring Sorry was this thread but @Best Friend if he is really your friend he shouldn't be posting fake bids isn't that against rules anyway @Merlin ?
In defense to that he dose not speak clear English and might have been mastaken im still not sure how he thought I bid lol but he is a very nice friend I have in game his heart is in the right place.

But u know u saved me a ton of gold on this one! Thank you for pointing out the scam ! I know I even told the moderators about it and nothing as always happened unless it's giving me a ban for pointing things out. So byest. But I really hope they find out who was behind the fake bids or permitly ban the IP address of hilox. So helix i would speak up the truth if I was you. And moderates please don't ban me bc I'm not accusing anyone he admited it. Just want to know who paid him to do it.

Who ever u are if this is how u spend your free time placing fake bids then its bad karma and u did not have the sac of patatos to do it yourself. Furthermore get a life outside of this game anyone who can do this including helix is a very bad person inside. not cool

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm not sure what happened with this fake bid situation, but it looks like it was cleared up to the agreement of the buyer and seller. If buyer or seller disagree, PM me.

I'm going to lock this post and look into the situation.

EDIT:

Performed some thread clean up.

Thank you to the people who made me aware of the situation. If something like this happens again in the future, please never fret to tag me, PM me or contact any of the other moderators or administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.