• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A sampire without items.....

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, I'm going to make a sampire on siege.. I posted over on the SP forum and it was highlighted that generally the best gear I will be running in will be imbued stuff.... With that in mind I was wondering in the " generic template s" would still suit or if I should tweak it. I been out of game a good while so a little rusty... How does this sound... 120 swords, Bushido, 100 parry, resist, necrosis tactics 80 chiv? I would leave skills at that and work in Stam, hp, str, dex, mana, lmc, hci,DCI and DI on to the suit and hLD/HLA/ML and whatever else I can on wep ssi etc.

Bottom line is it needs to be replaced at the drop of a hat as there is no insurance :) I will just be doing basic spawns / pvm / mini spawns.

Thanks.

Tectop

Journeyman
Greetings, I'm going to make a sampire on siege.. I posted over on the SP forum and it was highlighted that generally the best gear I will be running in will be imbued stuff.... With that in mind I was wondering in the " generic template s" would still suit or if I should tweak it. I been out of game a good while so a little rusty... How does this sound... 120 swords, Bushido, 100 parry, resist, necrosis tactics 80 chiv? I would leave skills at that and work in Stam, hp, str, dex, mana, lmc, hci,DCI and DI on to the suit and hLD/HLA/ML and whatever else I can on wep ssi etc.

Bottom line is it needs to be replaced at the drop of a hat as there is no insurance :) I will just be doing basic spawns / pvm / mini spawns.

Thanks.
I just started almost the same thing. Swords 120
Parrying 60
Tactics 110
Bush 120
Chivalry 110
Necromancer 100
Resisting spells 100

Like you I'm wondering how the two Temples would work out .

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
here's what I use on Siege:

120 swords, bushido, chiv, 100 anatomy (or resist depending on spawn), tactics, necro, 60 parry.

I use an imbued barbed studded suit that is built around a head piece (loot item, artifact lvl) with lots of extra resists so I will save on imbuing slots. You don't need to be fully capped in hci, dci etc if all you do is basic pvm stuff and rat spawns. I am completely comfortable to run with just 31 hci (13 on each jewel and 5 from warrior's gift).

I usually bless a weapon (the one I would have the hardest time to replace if lost obviously).