• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A rolled parchment delivered to Elladan

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LynneOfMagincia

*The edges are burnt and the smell of sulfur radiates off the dull copper smudged parchment*

"Council Member Elladan,

Our encounters the past few times have been very enlightening. While I know you were planning on visiting I am postponing the residents meeting for one week. After all, if you are given the chance to come and listen to My people and their opinions then the other council members should get that same opportunity. So let's just make this a council visit shall we? I'm sure you couldn't possibly wish to deprive Fern of the same courtesy we are taking the time to show you.

Thus you are invited, Thursday the eleventh at 7PST/10EST. The location will be the Sea Witch. As you have been lurking about the island as of late, I'm sure you are familiar with it's location.

Sincerely,

Lynne Zellinous
Magincian Council member
Blacksmith"

Placing the rolled parchment in the claws of a seagull, she sets back about her business of addressing her own council members.