• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"A Robe.."

• Thread starter Broli of CKS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Broli of CKS

I know these are a bit rare; was just wondering how much they run at. I have one that is evil mage colored; and a buddy of mine has a factioned hued one. If anyone could tell me how rare/not rare these could be; I'd greatly appreciate it.

G

I sell em for quick 1m on my vendor in luna and usually pick to dye em the 'like' faction signil purple, legally using the regular dye tub purple range...helps to sell em quick.....

B

Broli of CKS

ohh ok so the actually faction color; and/or the evil mage one arent any different? its jus the tag and not the color anymore?

G

sometimes evil mage will prompt ppl to pay alil more, but generally it's the rare title that makes an item worth more