• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Return

• Thread starter Red Soldier
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Red Soldier

Well as i have trolled the forums for ever now. I have decided to ask the vet and people who actually know me and my play style. "Is it worth my money to return?"

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stygian Abyss isn't too far off, why not dust off your equipment and get comfortable and see what it brings along with the rest of us? ;)

R

Red Soldier

after 3 years i dont think i have any equipment left to dust off

R

Red Soldier

Well i logged back in today to find more new faces then i could ever remember being on the shard when i left. so thats a good thing. but didnt see anybody i knew or even thought i knew. ran around fel and didnt see anybody. so my new question is

"Where the heck is everybody at?"

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
early evening you can generally find a good crowd at the Ilshenar Humility spawn

I'm generally the one running past you in a grey robe ;)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In fel you'll find folks where there is something to fight over. otherwise, folks will just avoid yew gate because there are really just 2 zergs who fight each other there and nobody wants the typical 5v1 at yew gate that seems to appear the second you flag.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Red has returned! RLs too!? Hrmmm....what to do what to do.

R

Red Soldier

i wouldnt worry bout me big O i came i saw i conquered nothing and closed the accounts already.

R

Red Soldier

there was literally nobody in fel dude i ran around there for 4 hours easy and didnt see 1 person to smack. and im not a monster fighter thats boring stuff

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear you didn't find any opposition :(

Anyone know how often are the EMs running the arena fights?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arena fights are fun. Members of CoW kill everyone. LD get upset and zerg gank the one or two contestants we have there 12v2. The EM says our guild promotes chaos by winning and ban everyone. Rinse and repeat. our EM seems a bit impotent.