• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A question for CD?

R

Redrum1

With this question please understand that I live in Fel. and i understand that going grey is something i have to deal with. I have no issue with that. My question to CD is, why does one of your chars sit at my house(I am a miner btw) for hours just to hope for the chance to kill a crafter. I log on for the day and find the Sedition is just sitting around my house casting so if i show up I can't get in my house. Or he will attempt to put spells in the house to kill a crafter. And this goes on for hours. Do you guys have nothing better to do? Is this something that sounds fun to you. When does the game go from killing to harrasssement? Again, I understand that I take the chance of dieing every time I go mining or go our for leathers and such.So the "go back to Trammel" crap does not work. That is the name of the game. But to have a char camp out at my house is kinda lame. And this has not just happened one day, it has gone on for 4-5 atleast. If anyone from CD wants to talk about this please PM and i would be glad to talk. I am going to keep the location of my house to myself for now but if this continues then i will be happy to let anyone know where the house is so they can have some fun killing a red. Actually, if i am going to have reds all over me anyway then i guess you all should know where i live. My house is at the Trinsic moongate. It is up on the hill and it is the last house before the bridge to get across the river. Have fun guys!

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh yea.. thats like me saying.. hey fl.. your guys raided my spawn.. and they didnt give it back. they did it a couple days in a row.. please make them stop.. i dont come to fel to die.

R

Redrum1

Umm, you didn't read the part about I understand that in Fel. that you die huh! I guess the main part of this is i can't believe that CD has nothing better to do than just sit a miners home for hours and camp him till he gets on for the day. Seems like I know how he got red, by killing miners. Not alot of sport in that. But if that is how you think the game should be played than so be it.

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know why you are directing this towards CD.. I was sedition, and I was never in CD.. I was in H@TE when i camped your house.. I also sold that account. and some times its just fun to kill a house hider just because it pisses you off enough to come cry on the fourms. I did a good job.

R

Redrum1

Well, he is now in CD. And doing the same thing. oh well I guess.

I

imported_spiderpig

you can always move. Plenty of spots available in tram and malas. If you dont like being killed then dont live in fel

R

Redrum1

Again, it is not about being killed. It just amazes me someone would have nothing better to do than sit around someones house for hours hoping they log on so they can try and kill a miner. I have died many times in this game in Fel. and I shall die many more. I GET THAT!

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a dead game, either your in fl raiding spawns with 70 people to 10 or your in foo being raided by 70 or your in cd sitting around a gate waiting for someone to come by.. Now, if your going to cry about someone not having something to go to tram and build a little house somewhere so you dont have to see what goes on in fel.

R

Redrum1

So dead game meens go harass people so you have something to do. Ahh! got it. Lesson learned. So now that we know it is a dead game, does that meen that scripters are now ok because the only people in Fel are playing a dead game. Now I see your frame of mind considering you were doing most of the camping at my house. Nice to know that I am sooo important to the game that you find the need to pay money to stand at my house all day to try and kill me. And here i was thinking that even though i have played the game for 3+ years I thought I was just a lonely person playing. Well thanks for watching my house and here is to you having nothing better to do.

R

Redrum1

Besides, since this post, others seem to be having alot of fun going after reds near my house. So now I have helped in making the game a little less boring!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Its a dead game, either your in fl raiding spawns with 70 people to 10 or your in foo being raided by 70 or your in cd sitting around a gate waiting for someone to come by.. Now, if your going to cry about someone not having something to go to tram and build a little house somewhere so you dont have to see what goes on in fel.

[/ QUOTE ]
So let me get this straight... You're bored because there's nothing to do in Felucca. So... you're going to harrass people... until they leave Felucca. I see. Well played, sir. Well played.

R

Redrum1

Well they are not pushing this person out that. And through this experience I have learned a few things. Like how to protect my house from spellweaving spells. Now i only have to worry if they are casting energy or pioson walls at my front door when i recall in. And I even have a remeady for that now. And thanks to everyone who has either seen me in game or PM'd me about this.

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
So let me get this straight... You're bored because there's nothing to do in Felucca. So... you're going to harrass people... until they leave Felucca. I see. Well played, sir. Well played.

[/ QUOTE ]
no im bored so i quit and sold my account.

G

So if you knew you had quit and sold the account off to another Harrassing Harry, why did you comment in the first place? Clearly this was a recent issue so none of this was directed at you. It couldn't possibly have been born out of a desire to troll the forums, would it?

Out of curiosity, the new guy that bought your account... what, did you leave him like an agenda and To Do List as part of the sale or something?

'k. im ready to sell you the account on 1 condition, bro. you have to keep camping this one crafters house and kill him if you see him. its tradition"

R

Redrum1

To me it is WAY to much of a coincidence that you start camping me, then you sell the account, and I still get camped. Now I found out that another char on your account is all over my place. All I can say is do what you want. If you find that camping my place is fun so be it. But you will not be alone anymore. And you will lose ALOT of your money. There are some very cool people in this game that hate griefers and they are making themselves known to me. So have fun and have a great day!

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure he went through my rune book and saw a rune marked, "kill me" recalled to it and saw a blue in a house.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrrr, I done made a sign for me parrot that say "Ruffle me feathers". Then I puts him on the dock by the tourist shop and tells him to stay. It give me a good har-de-harrrr when a landlubber come by and ruffle his feathers then wonders why he be bit!

R

Redrum1

Now he can add rez killing to the lot! I decided to fight back with my swordsman, she is not that good but I fought anyway. Now she Buck rez killing. won't let that happen again. But he is there now. Trinsic moon gate. Last house before the bridge.

R

Redrum1

But what started this thing is I said Hail! to him. My mistake! But I will say this, The last fight we just had I had him down to almost no life. I died, but he ran off. I guess an idiot will always be an idiot!

R

Redrum1

I do have to say though. This is not something that CD is involved in it seems. So I am sorry to get CD involved and apologice to the CD guild leader for that. It is one player with a few chars.