• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Question and a Comment

• Thread starter Princess Fiona
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Princess Fiona

First guys and gals let me say I surfted this portion of the board most of the night and my jaw just continued to drop! You all are AMAZING to say the least! How you guys come to create these master pieces will continue to baffle me. Thankyou for the oportunity to view your creations and I look forward to seeing more as time goes on.

Now to my question :)

Can anyone be so kind as to explain to me how to use "Pop up" vendors? If so, are you able to load them and have them ready when needed? Also after there empty, I notice the vendor disappears, what happends to the money on it when it does.

Thankyou in advance :)
Princess Fiona

N

Nastia Cross

I've seen this for the first time recently at a SHE guild auction on Chesapeake and I would also LOVE to know how this is done.

P

Princess Fiona

I've seen this for the first time recently at a SHE guild auction on Chesapeake and I would also LOVE to know how this is done.

That is exactly where I saw them! :) Was very interrested in useing them at my own auction. Care to share on your char name on Chessy? :):):)

N

Nastia Cross

Oh I have many names, Fiona lol. I usually attend auctions on Raolin Darksbane, Maia Elessar or Nastia Cross.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you guys fill me in on what a pop up vendor is? i'd love to know... i haven't been to an auction since last year and so i don't know if i've ever seen one or not...

P

Princess Fiona

can you guys fill me in on what a pop up vendor is? i'd love to know... i haven't been to an auction since last year and so i don't know if i've ever seen one or not...

Well from what I've seen, durring the auction, the auctioneer say's "Here comes a Pop Up" and bam! there is a vendor fully loaded and able to be bought from. I've seen them used several times now. I'm trying to figure out where there stored until use and how to go about getting them.

I currently run an auction house and would love to use these vendors. Come on folks help me out here! :):)

BTW, this is Whisper from Chessy Shard and I run B@H Auction house. :)

K

Kurgan

My guess is they load the vendor up with items, pop it into the moving crate.
IE place a wall where the vendor is standing.
During the auction, they have the moving crate near and bring out the vendor.
Just my guess.

P

Princess Fiona

Well I have finally figured it out :)

Yes you place a vendor...load it with whatever you want it to sell (ie) Lotto books....
Go into Customize mode and place a wall over the spot where the vendor stood.....
comit the house.....then the vendors will pop into your moving crate........
go into customize mode again and remove the walls......then you stand where ever you want the vendor to be at the time........click once on yourself.....target "retrieve a vendor" and wala it "Pops" out ready to sell for you :)

Hope this little tutorial helped ya :)