• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A question about the election

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has the nomination for governors opened yet? The day on the Yew stone keeps going up and down. If that is normal, perhaps my standing with the city dropped some. What loyalty rating must one have to be on the ballot? Thanks for the help.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Others are saying in UHall that there's a problem with the actual start of the election cycle. You only have to be a citizen of Yew to run for the Governorship. Loyalty only comes into play if there's a tie.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It always starts on the first. The stone counter had been broke for a while. I would guess you need to be at least respected though. Just like everything else having to do with the city stones.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah thank you all.
I have been watching the days go up and down and was beginning to think I was a bit daft.

*points at Thom* No comments sir.