• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A question about best mods on Armor, Jewelry & Weapons

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm a nineteen year UO Vet but have never made alot of gold and usually play alone. But, I have amassed many many items. I would like to know which ones are worth keeping and using or selling.
I also wonder how the devs decide what to call things. I assume that "legendary artifact" must be the best but I could be wrong. I know certain mods are exciting like 10 dex or int on a ring, but if anyone has a list or article about what are the best of mods, etc. on Armor Jewelry and Weapons, that is what I am looking for. Thanks for any help. So many people (Lord God, of course, and Merlin and many many others) can go on and on about what to have on your suit etc. but for some reason I don't get into that stuff. I just play UO and read 4 or 5 books a week.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey I spend most of my time building suits for different chars PVM and PVP if you like we can set you up

42254535 Is my ICQ or PM Me.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I really just want to sort all my stuff, but thank you for the offer.
My advice would be scroll through and see what people are selling/buying items for on here. That will give you an idea of sought after jewels and armor. I used to be horrible at armor (still not great by any means) but I think you really just have to see a ton of what people are selling to get an idea of what's good and what's trash. Some legendary items are trash while some lesser artifacts could be worth a ton.