• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A professional Imbuer who does Custom Orders + Shadow Dancer Leggins

S

strolch

Hey there!
Im looking for a professional Imbuer who does custom orders for me every once and a while:)

Also looking for shadow dancer leggins!

cheers guys

O

Ozzmandias

Professional Imbuer!!!

I like that title so much you've tempted me, here's my imbuing CV:

Imbuing: I know stuff.

Time: Not so much.

Greatest Imbuing Achievement: Sampire suit, 5 parts, all 5HCI : 8LMC : SI8 : MI8 with 3 parts 5HPI. Heartwood enhanced after imbuing for 6 properties.

Conditions of employment: If it's the odd crafted Item, and you're reasonably specific, then I can help. If it's gonna be something like - make me a suit with every low resist arty in UO and then get me all 70's resist with corpse skin overcap, 70hci/dci and HPR/MR 18 then I'm just not gonna be able to spend that much time doing it.

Gimme a shout ;)

Cheers

Oz

O

Ozzmandias

Will do buddy, although I'm working in the US at the moment so I don't get back till around 10PM GMT, although I do 'work from home' often so I can contact earlier on most other days.

Cheers

Oz