• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a place for pvp discussion

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a new forum that lets you more freely talk about PVP and whatever else you want...Uncensored waxxxing and highfives for all!

We even left out the banzor stick :twak:

www.felucian.com

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sugjest not going to it

It's probally one of those forums where they use the ID and pw you use On ever single thing you oculd think of, including UO

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
orrr you could just not use your account name like any person with common sence..or use a different password..lol..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a new forum that lets you more freely talk about PVP and whatever else you want...Uncensored waxxxing and highfives for all!

We even left out the banzor stick :twak:

www.felucian.com
No thanks... I already tried this... it ended up REAL bad. 32 members in 3 days and talk about brutality, it never ended up about pvp, just real life.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah on a half*** free forum..whatever man suit yourself..noone will miss you

S

SUPRsalad

*bump*

seriously, this thing is pretty awesome.. Get registered folks..
dont be paranoid. you shouldn't be using a lame email for your uo account anyways..

M

mutau

i checked it out. VERY nice looking site and lots of UNcensorship. lol. everything i can't allow here. hehehe. i like the whole design of the background. nice.

M

mutau

i'm trying.................. but i can't get the joke lol :wall: sorry. just not catching it.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

well since were advertising alternate forums.. why dont you haters come talk smack about us on our own forum where our guys will fight back. keep in mind any personal/RL attacks will be swiftly removed and will eventually get you banned. its a game.. keep it that way.

www.pwnuo.com

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

what do we need a site for? a form to collect applications to join like you?

are you over 18?
will you use vent/map?

you can join the zerg army!
http://www.pwnuo.com/application/
yah fill it out war, then i can evaluate you and see if you have the potential to be |M|. i highly doubt it unfortunalty , wed most likly have to put you through training. oh well give it a shot eh? :p

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive already been accepted under a different name on a total newb char! dont you wish you remembered my voice from =I=? rofl

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

ive already been accepted under a different name on a total newb char! dont you wish you remembered my voice from =I=? rofl
guess supr/thc/ego just not as entertaining as youd hoped for eh? not like having a spy would do them any good consider YOU GUYS NEVER RAID.. maybe i should release some of the recordings i have of your vent.. rofl...

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah listening to your vent is actually more entertaining then uo is altogether nowadays...
release away man..

but stop acting like your guild has such a tough requirement to join..the day i came back to uo a few months ago, you were the very first one to party me in my yew house and try to recruit me

S

suprshadow

guess supr/thc/ego just not as entertaining as youd hoped for eh? not like having a spy would do them any good consider YOU GUYS NEVER RAID.. maybe i should release some of the recordings i have of your vent.. rofl...
good job you have recordings of thc. Not hard... what do they talk about?

S

suprshadow

yeah listening to your vent is actually more entertaining then uo is altogether nowadays...
release away man..

but stop acting like your guild has such a tough requirement to join..the day i came back to uo a few months ago, you were the very first one to party me in my yew house and try to recruit me
i remember that lol, i quit uo for a year first day back they let me in YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

rofl.. this is the biggest load of bs ive ever seen. you guys are hysterical wiht your lies seriously.. i dont even contact poeple to recruit they contact me you dolt. ontop of that i would never ask somebody with your lack of talent and activity to join my guild. keep the stories coming.. you starting to remind me of tesla.

S

suprshadow

rofl.. this is the biggest load of bs ive ever seen. you guys are hysterical wiht your lies seriously.. i dont even contact poeple to recruit they contact me you dolt. ontop of that i would never ask somebody with your lack of talent and activity to join my guild. keep the stories coming.. you starting to remind me of tesla.
actually it was you and stu who came up to me in yew when i first logged in for 5 mins when i activated my account and asked me to join. PC LATE

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you partied me when i was sitting in my old yew house by the gate and tried to get me to join..i told you i would let you know and then within 10minutes i knew the whole situation and decided not to lol

S

suprshadow

that was like when M tried to get weak to join and i partied budwiser and told him the story and he laughed and said ok No way am i joining them hahhahahaahahaha

you are an idiot sarag, cause even Weak laughed in your face and then joined supr cause they understood SUPR owns M

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well back to the original topic before this thread gets locked like the rest...

thats great you have your own forum sargon BUT who wants to post on a forum that the moderators truly favor one side of the discussion? if i posted pics of me killing hag 1v1 infront of her whole guild, how fast would it be removed?

i could have easily made a supr forums for just our guild but i would like, and i think i can safely say that most of the pvp community would like somewhere they can post without one side taking control..

yes i am supr BUT i am not going to remove your posts that put supr in a negative light...you will rarely see me step in to moderate and i am not appointing any other moderators anytime soon..

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IBTL

sargon i've never lost to your dexxer and killed your mage about half the time.

wargasm would destroy you.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to be honest nowadays ive been playing pretty ****ty as compared to how i used to before i took a break from uo a few years back..i dont claim to be able to own Sargon..i just love how he lies about everything...this is me at my worst and im still better then half of M

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

well back to the original topic before this thread gets locked like the rest...

thats great you have your own forum sargon BUT who wants to post on a forum that the moderators truly favor one side of the discussion? if i posted pics of me killing hag 1v1 infront of her whole guild, how fast would it be removed?
actually you can ask gemma.. we are not as biased as you would hope.. but i really dont care if you people come to our forum or not, im just giving you the option to.. the fact is if you want to see a biased forum this is it.. your all M haters. you guys make up stories and lies aobut us for kicks because you have nothing better to do with your time. however, it is quite entertaining. im just giving you the chance to see it from |M|s point of view. we have a screenshot gallery and a fun public forum. but our private forums are plenty active.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

IBTL

sargon i've never lost to your dexxer and killed your mage about half the time.

wargasm would destroy you.
we can setup 1 vs 1s anytime guy. ill let you pick the char you get owned by.

Briden
Sargon
Apophis
Izious
Kamiya
and soon to come, CoRreCt mEth0ds.

S

suprshadow

Two things.... You banned everyone from your forums for being truthful and honest. That was the problem, everything we talk about here is the truth.

Secondly, I think Briden is your Necro/mage?? alright i would like to set up a duel between you; Necro/mage vs Necro/mage, Spellbook out with latern and no resources..

And i don't know which one of your characters is a pure mage but I'd glady also pure mage you No resources, spellbook with latern. anytime. Please respond.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll put my dexxer up against ur dexxer anytime after i get my acc back mid nov.

DevilDriven vs sargon

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Two things.... You banned everyone from your forums for being truthful and honest. That was the problem, everything we talk about here is the truth.
no i banned people from my forums (after being warned) for being beligerent and offensive. if you idiots knew how to make a point without posting stupid pictures or bringing IRL lies and or BS into a conversation you would still have access to my forum. but please, continue making stuff up. as far as dueling you ill be glad to whenever you would like to set it up, even tho the offer wasnt for you and ive NEVER claimed to be a good mage. but i do have chars that will dominate you 1 vs 1 and no, not just my tamer.

S

SUPRsalad

actually you can ask gemma.. we are not as biased as you would hope.. but i really dont care if you people come to our forum or not, im just giving you the option to.. the fact is if you want to see a biased forum this is it.. your all M haters. you guys make up stories and lies aobut us for kicks because you have nothing better to do with your time. however, it is quite entertaining. im just giving you the chance to see it from |M|s point of view. we have a screenshot gallery and a fun public forum. but our private forums are plenty active.
actually, i will vouch for this. I just remember once me and hag went at each others rl throats and sargon put a muzzle on both of us.. i still kinda respect that.