• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A picture says a thousand words...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

A few posts were removed to try and keep this thread on topic and more RoC compliant. Consider this a warning that the thread may be closed with further RoC violations.
You are such a NICE guy for giving us another chance...Thank you :)

Ruffles

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
black magic did you enjoy despise tonight when i took you, and 2 other necros 1 vs 3? i bet you feel horrible right now...you've been officially DOMed..you are no longer allowed to even speak to me again. I will not post the screenshots ...because i do not want to ruin the post for everyone else but wow dog...seriously....wow...

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
black magic did you enjoy despise tonight when i took you, and 2 other necros 1 vs 3? i bet you feel horrible right now...you've been officially DOMed..you are no longer allowed to even speak to me again. I will not post the screenshots ...because i do not want to ruin the post for everyone else but wow dog...seriously....wow...
Really? :coco:

H

harrypotted III

I love how he completely ignores my duel challenge.....

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill admit. You killed me on a mage..while you were playing an archer with pixies in tow. Good job. Dont take much skill to play that template my friend.

On another note. I dont seem to recall you killing anyone 1v3. 1v2 yes, while guildmate was trying too dispel your pixies..I got noxed at precisely the wrong moment (**** happens). Then I recall that he had enough time to cast res on me while you were attacking him and if were not for a COP stealth archer (didnt know yall had them, lmao) I would have gotten finished dressed and been back in the fight. Then took you getting a dismounter over too your location to help you kill guildmate. I will say good way for yall to zerg though. I think I counted atleast 10 people there (maybe 2 of them mages and rest archers, lol).

Before you get too big headed as well. We didnt care about the spawn. We did it just for the fight and we got one. Enjoy it while it lasts because other guilds are getting organized and before long we will have the numbers to go 1v1 with COP and the talent and teamwork will be 3x as good.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BM, you are indeed correct...

I took Freya's idea of sorts and asked my husband to kill me at the town healer's. We got to 129 items in the pack 127 of them were deathrobes. Learned something new :) Thank you.

On a side note....deathrobes are 3 stones each. 3x234 is 702 stones. I have character with maxed out strenght...even though it says he can hold 625 stone, the max you can put on him is 595.

I suppose that the deathrobes don't count towards the amount of weight a person can carry? Correct?

**Update** yep, weight doesn't matter...have 237 deathrobes, can't walk except when dead...and I suppose its unlimited the amount of deathrobes I can carry.

Ruffles.
:thumbsup:

S

Skullcollector

Last night at yew I came thru the moongate to see about 5 or 6 blues and a sea of red cop surrounded the gate. I see a cop archer named **** (names have been changed to protect players Identification and this post) and he is running around in guards talking a lot of smack to try to get someone to attack him I am sure. I attack **** and he runs into the sea of red and gets healed. He comes back with pixies and attacks me, I dispel the pixies then attack him back and again he runs to get healed and then comes right back. This goes on for a few minutes then a friend starts healing me. So now I am able to use more offensive spells and this makes **** mad. He and his guild mates start spaming to my friends that he is kissing my buttox because he is healing me. Now at some point my friend must have attacked **** because **** stopped attacking me and started on him. I start healing my friend and this goes on for a few more minutes, **** running to get heals and comes back to attack again with pixies. Now I screw up BIG time, I thought I had a greater heal precasted…it was a pain spike. I hit my friend with this pain spike and it just about redlined him and fizzled his heal. The next shot was **** and a finishing armor ignor that killed my friend. Instead of re-attacking me **** just spent the rest of his time gloating he got a kill saying it was a bunch of us against him and we suck. Well the teamwork in cop was good. A lot did try to attack **** by this time but when you have 4 to 6 healers and many ready to attack anyone who chases **** away from guard zone, its not hard to be like ****. My point is teamwork is what won these fights, NOT the skill of any one player. Without heals **** would have died long ago but his healers were on top of it and those pixies were flying. I on the other hand did what you do NOT want to do when you’re trying to work as a team, don’t kill your teammate! Sorry friend. Anyways I would like to say that was a good fight but the language and the untruths were so bad I left early. Who knows maybe today we can have another fun fight without the unneeded and untrue talk we got last night.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles*

I like how COP talks **** like that...but then gets all defensive when they are standing in the gate on blues and there are reds outside the gate wanting to kill them. They dont come out..but for some reason expect for the blues to rush out of the gate at them when they have 2x the blues numbers...really just makes no sense too me.

@ Skull - Yes teamwork is what wins you the fight. Xhealing, sync dumping and knowing when to fall back and when to push. Yes..player skill does have an impact on who wins the fight as skill with doing the above 3 things. Being a "Solo God" does not win your team fights most of the time. Occcasionally it will, but I have seen a guild of less skilled solo players fight off and hold a spawn even numbers against a better equiped and better solo skilled group. Reason being. They knew how to feild, xheal and when one person got low...they fell back and did healing while the others did fielding. Skull...you should add me to ICQ. Wanna talk too you.

H

harrypotted III

It's funny how instead of denying that his guild is a 0 skill zerg he posts that stupid picture for like the 8120974 time. I guess he knows the truth. If you can't think of anything smart to say (which we all know you can't) then at least find a different picture.

Getting back on topic, Calisto are you going to man up and accept the duel or am I wasting my time?

T

TrustMeInc

It's funny how instead of denying that his guild is a 0 skill zerg he posts that stupid picture for like the 8120974 time. I guess he knows the truth. If you can't think of anything smart to say (which we all know you can't) then at least find a different picture.

Getting back on topic, Calisto are you going to man up and accept the duel or am I wasting my time?
Funny how a 0skill zerg woop you up 1v1 oh did you fail to mention that? Oh BTW please pay me from they first duel you teleported out and ran off. 0 skill for me -1 to you!

H

harrypotted III

Funny how a 0skill zerg woop you up 1v1 oh did you fail to mention that? Oh BTW please pay me from they first duel you teleported out and ran off. 0 skill for me -1 to you!
I have never lost to you or anybody in COP 1v1.

Your still on that duel from over a year ago? The one where I showed up on my pure mage to duel and you turned on protection, blood oathed me and chugged pots? I wouldn't brag about that if I were you. If you think you can handle me in a duel I'm down. I gurantee you won't last longer than 30 seconds.

R

Ruffles

Skull, I think you are funny :) Not in a bad way, but many of your posts on this board are refreshingly honest and insightful. I enjoy reading them. I KNOW how the accidently hitting your battlemate goes! More than once I have hit my own guildies in a fight...and once or twice, dismounting them. Ouch!

Majick, smack talk, trash talk etc. at the gate is to be expected. For one thing its meant to cause people that are hugging it to get riled enough to come out and fight. You know this. :) When THAT doesn't work, the guys get bored and head to Despise...you're invited :)

Regarding skills and teamwork:
As for COP not having any skill at fighting, ummm beg your pardon, yes we do. Most important though we DO have teamwork. Our biggest successes are when we use it. Most of all, we have fun. Even when we get killed, its rezz up, and back into it and most the time we are enjoying every bit of it. We like to play together.

Despise
I've been reading about some of the fights at Despise, and I have been seeing that indeed you are having fun as well. Want to consider moving the fights to a town that doesn't have guard zones? They won't have houses you can hide in either or server lines. C'mon, how about Moonglow? Gate is close, but not too close and the town is small.

Regarding "****"
I have to admit, he is a damn good PVP'er. He can pretty well take any template he creates and use it very well. Plus, he has fun with it. I am glad he is in COP :)

Ruffles

T

TrustMeInc

I have never lost to you or anybody in COP 1v1.

Your still on that duel from over a year ago? The one where I showed up on my pure mage to duel and you turned on protection, blood oathed me and chugged pots? I wouldn't brag about that if I were you. If you think you can handle me in a duel I'm down. I gurantee you won't last longer than 30 seconds.
LOL

NO reason even talking to you. That is why I stop posting. From now on you just get the cry baby face! Cause all you do is cry complain about templates.

Ally more people worm maybe that equates to skill for you!

H

harrypotted III

LOL

NO reason even talking to you. That is why I stop posting. From now on you just get the cry baby face! Cause all you do is cry complain about templates.

Ally more people worm maybe that equates to skill for you!
Your so stupid. I play uo once every 2 weeks and I'm not allied to anybody. Also, why are you done talking to me? Is it because I just proved that you have no idea what a duel is, or that your nothing but a 0 skill zergling that likes to lie about 1v1s? It's funny even after I quit uo you still worship me and my guild.

It's funny you won't accept my duel either

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
harry if you quit uo...why are you still talking? nobody cares what you say bro. I've beating you to many times to even remember. You are no longer a uo hero you are a uo zero

For Skull

I love how you say you dispelled the pixies..but friend as i remember you had presley of PAS doing that for you because you werent man enough to fight me one vs one...you cant even get a spell off against me let alone sit there and mass dispel...you run around in circles afraid to death of me and wait for 4 others to flag ...so i faught you 4 vs 1 and killed crazy legs and achilles in the process...with your x heals in the guard zone no less ....and i never got one single heal..i told kms to not even try to heal me because i dont need x heals man...u never painspiked anyone you lyer. Your so full of it bro...like i said...duel me tonight in front of the whole gate...and we will see who takes the glory....100 mill i will have my broker ready ...will u?

Thank you for admitting it Diablo..and yes it was fun bro keep fighting. I'm sorry if i come off strong..but you have to understand the $%^$ i deal with everyone talking day in day out every single day i play uo.....i have people running up to me and swearing at me...and i dont even know who they are...so hopefullly you will understand where my wrathful mouth comes from.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets stay on topic and keep the personal attacks and intent to get someone to attack you (a Troll) out of this thread.

H

harrypotted III

harry if you quit uo...why are you still talking? nobody cares what you say bro. I've beating you to many times to even remember. You are no longer a uo hero you are a uo zero
Like I said you have never beaten me once because you ran from me everytime I tried to 1v1. I seem to recall back in February when you first got back to Sonoma I stammed you out 1v1 so you couldn't run and you lost quickly.

Anyways my accounts aren't closed yet and I'm ready to duel you, put you in your place and then close my accounts. This is the last time I'm going to ask, do you accept?

S

Skullcollector

For Skull

I love how you say you dispelled the pixies..but friend as i remember you had presley of PAS doing that for you because you werent man enough to fight me one vs one...you cant even get a spell off against me let alone sit there and mass dispel...you run around in circles afraid to death of me and wait for 4 others to flag ...so i faught you 4 vs 1 and killed crazy legs and achilles in the process...with your x heals in the guard zone no less ....and i never got one single heal..i told kms to not even try to heal me because i dont need x heals man...u never painspiked anyone you lyer. Your so full of it bro...like i said...duel me tonight in front of the whole gate...and we will see who takes the glory....100 mill i will have my broker ready ...will u?
ALLL righty then!....you see it your way the rest of sonoma can see it their way...

Take care now...bue bye then :)

S

Skullcollector

Anyways my accounts aren't closed yet and I'm ready to duel you, put you in your place and then close my accounts. This is the last time I'm going to ask, do you accept?
Ill do the play by play!, Like John Madden ill bust out the drawing board and put in all the X's and O' and everything... :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail to the God...

TMI didnt make it to save him in time. Bottom of the screen.

Situational Awareness!

Kill shot/Money Shot/Point Shot
He did attack me tho. :thumbsup:

p.s All the dragons present was owned by the same guild.

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ember stop lying dog...i got ganked 10 vs one...and u had all the blues get out of the picture.....congrates on finally coming out the house and getting the kill shot on me..but we both no the truth...like i said before ember..duel me on wasp in front of the whole shard...my broker is ready when u are

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ember you make me laugh dog..seriously come on ..you know everyone left the screenshot...it was a massive gank....its halarious that is the only post you can get of me dying...but like i said...i have a broker ready...and we will have a shard event for our duel....me vs you on wasp..........ill bet my whole account against you ....so do you accept or will you be the coward i know you are and hide in that house..and come out when im dismounted with 10 plus blues on me and get a kill shot...its funny you actually got the shot though with all the pets on me...that must make you feel good...however...

we will settle this the man way...account for account...im going to put this to rest once and forall.....and im going to take your uo account from you and delete it once i win.

SO DO YOU ACCEPT? IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT WASP YOUR GOING TO LOOK LIKE THE BIGGEST #$#$# IN UO HISTORY

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ember you make me laugh dog..seriously come on ..you know everyone left the screenshot...it was a massive gank....its halarious that is the only post you can get of me dying...but like i said...i have a broker ready...and we will have a shard event for our duel....me vs you on wasp..........ill bet my whole account against you ....so do you accept or will you be the coward i know you are and hide in that house..and come out when im dismounted with 10 plus blues on me and get a kill shot...its funny you actually got the shot though with all the pets on me...that must make you feel good...however...

we will settle this the man way...account for account...im going to put this to rest once and forall.....and im going to take your uo account from you and delete it once i win.

SO DO YOU ACCEPT? IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT WASP YOUR GOING TO LOOK LIKE THE BIGGEST #$#$# IN UO HISTORY
Quote Calisto DOM "You are not good enough for me"

Sorry I am not the one who claim to be the best PvP God in UO that will never die. Cheer up, just some screenshots you know. :thumbsup:

THAT was a really funny laugh.
Aww I am pretty sure I owned you 1v1 with all your friends near me too. Dont lie dog, take it like a man. You got face planted good that makes you lower than I would even bother wasting my time on you. Btw worm is here waiting for your duel, you gonna grow some and take his challenge from years ago?

Man... all that mouth with nothing to cover... amazing...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dont even talk to me, all talk zero proof. I face planted teh God pretty hard, and all I hear now is all the QQing. Yawn... say hi to the guild for me. Man all the super dragons too. WOW just WOW.

QQ much?

Come on man, you know how it was. You have 2 super dragons and a dread mare and bake next to you thinking you are safe and attacked me like a brave man then just get dropped like that. woo nice try tho, it WAS hard to kill you 1v 4pets+3tamers+you.

S

Skullcollector

Troll, Troll, Personal attack, Troll...

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bro that was not one vs one ...are u f'en kidding me? YOU are horrible son...your the lower trash of uo...like i said &$%$# duel me for accounts....are you afraid that the shard will know the truth? Your scared as #$^^ to fight me one vs one...u ran tonight and i already posted screen shots of my 1 vs 1 with you....are u kidding son.....i had 12 people on me.....dog you just had them clear out for the screen shots. Your a F%$^&@# PUSS and u will not challenge me to a duel every ...cuz i will smoke you ...becuase honestly dog you really do suck bad...and you are by far the biggest trash on this shard....so kudos to your gank and clear squad dog...but i could care less...i want to duel you for accounts....to proove to everyone on this shard that i am better than you...SO EXCPET PUSS AND LETS DO THIS

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW just wow i already face planted wasp earlier tonight but i dont feel the need to screenshot every single life i take...if i would this board would be littered with bodies man....and that proves what? nothing i already know im the best dog...SO JUST DUEL ME FOR ACCOUNTS....DUEL FOR ACCOUNTS

S

Skullcollector

bro that was not one vs one ...are u f'en kidding me? YOU are horrible son...your the lower trash of uo...like i said &$%$# duel me for accounts....are you afraid that the shard will know the truth? Your scared as #$^^ to fight me one vs one...u ran tonight and i already posted screen shots of my 1 vs 1 with you....are u kidding son.....i had 12 people on me.....dog you just had them clear out for the screen shots. Your a F%$^&@# PUSS and u will not challenge me to a duel every ...cuz i will smoke you ...becuase honestly dog you really do suck bad...and you are by far the biggest trash on this shard....so kudos to your gank and clear squad dog...but i could care less...i want to duel you for accounts....to proove to everyone on this shard that i am better than you...SO EXCPET PUSS AND LETS DO THIS
Personal attack, Personal attack, Troll, Troll, Personal attack....

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you say delusional egomaniac? I swear it's like watching an argument with one guy keeping his ears covered the entire time.

S

Skullcollector

Can you say delusional egomaniac?
He is freaking out because neo showed a screen shot of not one but two times the self-procalimed god died. Whelp there goes Dom’s smokescreen of immortality hear on the boards.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you say delusional egomaniac? I swear it's like watching an argument with one guy keeping his ears covered the entire time.
Yea, he cant provide screenshots because I was never killed on Wasp for the past a few months. So I am not worried. I dont need to lie, I have proof. I know he cant provide any screenshot because he did not kill me. (duh simple as that)

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
duh ive killed you ever single time u log in bro...and sorry to say it....you dont log in much because you die everytime you do end of story...DUEL ME FOR ACCOUNTS THE WHOLE SHARD IS READY TO WATCH U FALL SON

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
duh ive killed you ever single time u log in bro...and sorry to say it....you dont log in much because you die everytime you do end of story...DUEL ME FOR ACCOUNTS THE WHOLE SHARD IS READY TO WATCH U FALL SON
Hahahaha, sure sure. Good for you. :thumbsup:

S

Skullcollector

duh ive killed you ever single time u log in bro...and sorry to say it....
Well post 70 and the screen shot proves otherwise....that may be why your sorry to say it?

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sure sure good for you is that all you can say? what about the fact that your u wont duel for accounts? how sad is that? im the one laughing over her son not the other way around....you are nothing and this is my shard i do whatever i want when i want..ive owned everyone there is nothing left for the god to do other then to die once a month maybe to a huge gank....ooo but you feel good dont you rofl ...the whole shard knows you will never step in that arena with me because you've already died to me o i cant count how many times ...but im sure you can

L

Lord Drakelord

is this like racing for pinks? LOL Duel for accounts?! you have got to be kidding me?! There would be no way that anyone that was sober and right of mind would even think about dueling for accounts LOL :dunce: :next::coco::loser:

H

harrypotted III

sure sure good for you is that all you can say? what about the fact that your u wont duel for accounts? how sad is that? im the one laughing over her son not the other way around....you are nothing and this is my shard i do whatever i want when i want..ive owned everyone there is nothing left for the god to do other then to die once a month maybe to a huge gank....ooo but you feel good dont you rofl ...the whole shard knows you will never step in that arena with me because you've already died to me o i cant count how many times ...but im sure you can
Hypocrite? I've been calling you out for a duel for the past 2 days and you still haven't accepted it. Just admit that you know theres no way you could beat me and I'll stop posting here and close my accounts. Or just man up and duel me. The longer you avoid my challenges the more it makes you look like a fool.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Comon people. Stop, you're gonna make the legend in his own mind cry. I lol'd at the dead screenshots, I think I'm gonna have to load up my screenshot proggie so everyone can see what it's like fighting them at spawns now. HAHA Wow... I even show my face I swear it must be OMG VHINNS HERE, EVERYONE TO VHINNS LOCATION! STAT! hah I pop out, get a kill in the middle of 5 guys, and 10 show up. No joke, 10 - 15 come running just because I show up. Funny stuff.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After all the repeated warnings, thread cleaning and being asked not to go to far it finally happened. Last nights content is enough to close the thread.

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.