• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A personal invitation to the Decorating Contest I'm hosting.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This already posted under the Decorator's Forum here on Stratics, but as we have received only a few submissionsn thus far, I'm posting here to invite ORIGINials to join in the competition.

How this will work....

Decorators, you can submit anything you want, whether it be a room, an object, or an entire house. The sky is the limit.

To make things easy, no need to host pics, no need to register at a Web site, just e-mail me the pics. My email is spiderwebzdesign at gmail.com I'll edit them down to proper size/dimensions and host them on this site under the Deco Contests menu.

Submissions will will end in two weeks, on Dec. 15 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Sometime the next day voting will commence through a poll I'll set up on the site (I will try to set it up for no registering for those that don't want to register) and will run for a week, ending on Dec. 23 at 11:59 p.m.

The top 3 winners will receive prizes, most likely before New Year's Day (the holidays are extremely hectic for me with work so I can't make a promise before that.)

A list of prizes will be available as soon as I have items to give away. Two reasons for this is 1) I'm waiting to see when the 11th anni tokens will be available if they're available before this and 2) to make sure I have prizes available on the shards no matter what. I plan on having an honorable mention prize for each shard as well. If anyone would like to donate a prize for their shard honorable mention, let me know.

A couple of notes from questions asked:
• There is no limit to the number of entries, however you can only win once.
• When you e-mail me, please include the shard you are on

Look forward to seeing your submissions.