• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@ a pawn

• Thread starter Nymrod Anthes
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nymrod Anthes

DCI > than u! xD but if u feel better u can call it hackin...

R

Rykus

I think he is doing what so many people are these days, replacing their keyboard with a cell phone keypad. It is amazing how much more efficient one can type when discarding extraneous letters or even using numbers, abbreviations, or symbols in lieu of actual words, even if the meaning of the message suffers.

/sarcasm

Seriously, it's pretty pathetic and laughable at the same time to see some people, even those with MASTERS DEGREES, applying for jobs where I work. It blows my mind how people will write a resume and not do some basic spelling or grammar checking, or even read the damn thing. It's equally sad to see people writing this way in business oriented emails.

N

Nymrod Anthes

English is not my first language. Its understandable imo...

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

English is not my first language. Its understandable imo...

[/ QUOTE ]

win

K

Kat SP

Well it was a pretty dumb post. I guess his DCI didn't save him in Doom an hour or so ago when Krystal and I killed him. heh

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes love [censored] talking on an online forum abouta game! we are all soo very cool srsly we are the [censored] everyone who posts on here... lowell

with the more bs i see the more i cant wait for spring let alone summer... I most likely will be selling all of my stuff shortly here this is just ridiculous people pancake to much.

K

Kat SP

Don't leave us Puffster. You guys are fun to fight and there are many more Fight Night's on the schedule.

U

UberJake

<blockquote><hr>

yes love [censored] talking on an online forum abouta game! we are all soo very cool srsly we are the [censored] everyone who posts on here... lowell

with the more bs i see the more i cant wait for spring let alone summer... I most likely will be selling all of my stuff shortly here this is just ridiculous people pancake to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

NBD

G

Wow you mess with a guy's English from another country ... You are the man!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

NBD

[/ QUOTE ]

if u only knew, less than jake.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Don't leave us Puffster. You guys are fun to fight and there are many more Fight Night's on the schedule.

[/ QUOTE ]

i knew it, u want me!
sorry im taken! but i dont mind sharing!

and that was me behavin yet again

I

imported_Soul'Ess

This post is sad.

"Leaders" especially should not speak in such a way.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

How should they speak ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Non-degrading, a lil more mature.

imo

N

Nymrod Anthes

<blockquote><hr>

You guys are fun to fight...

[/ QUOTE ]

do you call everyone who's fun to fight with cheaters/hackers after you die to them?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

How should they speak ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Non-degrading, a lil more mature.

imo

[/ QUOTE ]

well if you got to know me ud understand my sense of humor and how serious i really am... i think the 45 people in koc can vouch for that
and there is more than one leader thast why we are successful

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

do you call everyone who's fun to fight with cheaters/hackers after you die to them?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL No, just a select few that actually do.

There are only 2 or 3 people I have ever called out. But since you bring it up, welcome to the club.

G

Storytime... and Ps. if you are stealthing people should be way faster than you ...

K

Kat SP

Ps... You might actually want to get the full story before you start PMSing. I never accused anyone of being faster than me. Yet again, you start running your mouth without even knowing what happened. How typical of you, Kage.

N

Nymrod Anthes

what happened was, Tek and me pwned you in despise 3 vs 2. i was in wraith form with max DCI suit.

Where are the hax ? pls explain

G

Your right I don't accuse ANYONE OF RUNNING ANYTHING how about you?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont cheat in uo kat, but irl is another story! u got a bf u mad at :p u can join the club too!

this is all meant to be taken as a joke for all u other srs peolpe out there.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

only thing i run is trains

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

do you call everyone who's fun to fight with ********/******* after you die to them?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL No, just a select few that actually do.

There are only 2 or 3 people I have ever called out. But since you bring it up, welcome to the club.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes she does just like every other member of her alliance/guild

Its like they all believe they are god's of pvp and if they die or someone if faster than them or kill them then it must be a ****

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you're so gangsta...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

totally str8 outta compton lol

not! im white hope u got a laugh out of the joke!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What happen to you old Advatar ?

K

kahlia

<blockquote><hr>

I most likely will be selling all of my stuff shortly here

[/ QUOTE ]

Good riddance!

K

Kat SP

You guys are so cute when you get so worked up. Such a tizzy over such a little word, which.... is actually pretty funny. When my guys get accused of hacking they just laugh about it. Guess some folks just have thinner skin than others. *shrugs* That must be it.

I

imported_SavageSP

<blockquote><hr>

what happened was, Tek and me pwned you in despise 3 vs 2. i was in wraith form with max DCI suit.

[/ QUOTE ]

What actually happened was Krystal and Green Manalishi killed Jesus and Azural Kane in Despise, left and dropped loot.

Came back with Krystal, Goldie, and Green Manalishi and we all died in that one but we got all but Nym in stat.

Then we found Jesus and Kitara Anthes doing the Bone Demon with Astynax floating around somewhere in Doom, we killed both of them and fought Brook and Tek and Ghost Rider as they came in, killed Brook and Ghost Rider also.

Yall hunt us, we hunt yall, its all fun when were close to even #"s

Sometimes we get wt* pwned, sometimes yall do, but damn it's nice to be away from Luna!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What actually happened was Krystal and Green Manalishi killed Jesus and Azural Kane in Despise, left and dropped loot.

Came back with Krystal, Goldie, and Green Manalishi and we all died in that one but we got all but Nym in stat.

Then we found Jesus and Kitara Anthes doing the Bone Demon with Astynax floating around somewhere in Doom, we killed both of them and fought Brook and Tek and Ghost Rider as they came in, killed Brook and Ghost Rider also.

Yall hunt us, we hunt yall, its all fun when were close to even #"s

Sometimes we get wt* pwned, sometimes yall do, but damn it's nice to be away from Luna!

[/ QUOTE ]

people leave luna? whaaaaaattttttt like yesterday in spirit?
this board [censored] talk is hilarious... it truly is. we are all so awesome... we are all #1.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You guys are so cute when you get so worked up. Such a tizzy over such a little word, which.... is actually pretty funny. When my guys get accused of hacking they just laugh about it. Guess some folks just have thinner skin than others. *shrugs* That must be it.

[/ QUOTE ]

not me, but i know it wasnt directed towards me! i didnt take ur words out of context

people on these forums on all sides seem to have a bad habit of doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.