• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a patch or publish just for me

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok here is a patch i want just cause I want

1 a fix so that once the new plants reach day 7 that they can be still

tended when locked down.

2 the following items to be made stackable granite , sand,tribal berries,
arcane gems

3 commas put on vendor prices.

4 the following added to commodity deeds blank scrolls, the ingrediants like purification taint griszzled bones etc bottles

5 colored logs from the tree stump to combine with logs my lj chops

6 anniversary suprise

7 a vet reward choice added to each acct

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you add 'bottles' with the 'blank scrolls' in number 4 please?

C

Crystal Canyon

can you add 'bottles' with the 'blank scrolls' in number 4 please?

I would love to seeds become stackable, as now there will be need to own many because of the fact that they will not reproduce on the new plants.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been mentioned a million times before, but...

If an item can be of a different type to another, it can't be stacked. For example, you can't stack enchanted apples because they can be crafted exceptionally. Seeds can be of many different varities.

It's been suggested that all red cactuses stack, all blue cactuses stack, and so on and so forth... But many seeds (ie. ALL the new peculiar ones) don't show their variety, so that idea's of limited use.

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did not add seeds as ! want seeds , treasure maps, sos, weapons, jewelry all sortable and to be able to be stored like bods but msybe jewlery box , armor closet , weapons chest , reg bag, seed pouch , treasure chest

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dumb question ... since when do bottles NOT stack? I recently worked alchemy and they stacked just fine ...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are correct, bottles stack. I asked that they be added to number 4. Maybe Woody misread my request?

4 the following added to commodity deeds blank scrolls, the ingrediants like purification taint griszzled bones etc

C

Capricious

Commas on vendor prices ought to be done for sure. I've seen too many vendors try to make a price look smaller just using certain numbers and its hard to see sometimes if something is 1,111,111 or 111,111.