• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A Notice From Britain's Orc Governor Oogugbu

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PLEASE NOTE: I am simply passing along a notice found hanging at Britain Bank. I am no way involved with the current regime in Britain. I have translated from the crude orcish written in the original notice.

1. As of today, all dwarves are forbidden from entering Britain territory.
2. All citizens will now be required to pay "tribute" each month.
3. Bounties are now rewarded for the death of any "Savages". They refuse to pay tribute and are encroaching on Orc territory.

Enjoy this picture of your Orc Leader Oogugbu facing off against a fearsome savage warrior.

http://i60.***********/rkrf34.jpg

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
* Looks over the notice. She wonders how much "tribute" would be required for her humble dwelling in Britain. And more importantly she smirks thinking what will happen if she decides not to pay. *

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wonders how the Governor of Minoc enters the council meeting in Brit this Sunday? (isn't he somehow a descendent from the dwarves ?) I am sorta of fond of Governor Brightaxe.... what did dwarves do to anger the Orc

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
PLEASE NOTE: I am simply passing along a notice found hanging at Britain Bank. I am no way involved with the current regime in Britain. I have translated from the crude orcish written in the original notice.

1. As of today, all dwarves are forbidden from entering Britain territory.
2. All citizens will now be required to pay "tribute" each month.
3. Bounties are now rewarded for the death of any "Savages". They refuse to pay tribute and are encroaching on Orc territory.

Enjoy this picture of your Orc Leader Oogugbu facing off against a fearsome savage warrior.

http://i60.***********/rkrf34.jpg
This is not not right and as the Moonglow Governor I will not participate in and ORC Business. Also ALL ORCS are banned from Moonglow Until you let Dwarfs back into Brit. Also I think you should Step DOWN as the Brit Governor. you are not fit to do this JOB!