• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A note to Vaughn McCloud

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Vaughn,

The Umbrians have closed the borders of Umbra to citizens from the Kingdom of Dawn. I am not sure if they will attempt to seize the Kingdom of Dawn Malas Outpost and Book Library, however, it is better to be prepared. If any officials from Umbra attempt this, send your fastest pigeon and I will arrive as quickly as I can. I sincerely hope that you will not have to use your old skills, however, I have confidence that you will be able to defend the building.

WildStar, Regent
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn

(OOC Note: The Kingdom of Dawn Malas Outpost is located just west of Umbra. It is the 2nd building west of Umbra on the north side of road.)