• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A Note Delivered to the Northern Gates of the Kingdom of Dawn.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Note Delivered to the Northern Gates of the Kingdom of Dawn.

I require a Chameleon.

I require someone who can move unnoticed amongst enemies. A Shadow. I require a pair of eyes and ears where my own cannot go.

I am told you might know such a person.

N.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the War Wizard approached the castle doors that stood tall in front of Dawn's Northern Gates, he noticed a parchment slid between one of the metal doors and its pull knob. He cautiously looked around and slowly slipped the note out from its place, entering the castle.

As he made his way to the inner building, he began to read what was written upon the note. Quickly he made his way to the study and began to pen a note of his own,

...Travel to the the broken lands floating within a dark sea of stars, and make your way to the crumbling continent. The trek between the two cities, iether of from which you will start, is a long and lonely one, but a traveler making this journey can find respite at a quaint little inn along the way. From the inn head south along the small mountain range until you hear cries of pain and suffering echoing off the mountain side.. There you will find a ministry with a large skull tile upon the roof. It is here at this "Ministry of Pain" you can find what you seek...

S. V.

The War Wizard then made his way back to the castle doors opening them he looked around then quietly casts a spell.... "Ort Por Ylem".... the parchment then stood there magically floating in mid air... then another spell was spoken..."An Lor Xen"..... the note vanished. Thinking to himself..... that should keep it hidden from curious eyes.