• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A new idea for Stat Loss

A

Archon007

I know there are many, many posts about faction loss.

However, I think what UO wanted when they made stat loss was for people to be out of the fight.

So make stat loss 50% and a 60 minute timer, but allow the timer to run when loged off line.

Why? Many people do have multiple accounts so when someone dies and goes into stat loss they just long the other account and play. This punishes people who only have 1 account, now I can log another factionc character and then when I'm done playing I long on and let the stat timers run.

This just seems stupid and not in the spirit of a good game or the intended idea.

PS. Allow faction in Trammel or disallow faction items to be usable in trammel. Order and Chaos wars where the best.