• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A new bug...that's kinda funny...

• Thread starter ValarieNicoleBF
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

ValarieNicoleBF

So I don't know if I should contact the Dev's about this, lol...
Well there was someone reading a newspaper, and I had them Que'd to Pile Drive them, well they were holding the newspaper and I was about to pile drive them, they got booted at the same time...Well the newspaper went with them, and there was no trace of it...I don't if that could happen again, but it was pretty odd. Plus, I thought it would be a way to get rid of unwanted newspapers before they go gray and make your room score go down, lol. Yes, Yes a stupid pointless post, but at least it's nothing negative

G

LOL! I try and get my cannon out to shoot the newspaper lady when she comes, it doesn't work, so maybe I'll try this approach, hehe.

G

It's an interesting way to get rid of papers and that bothersome visitor!

I

imported_CherryBomb

When I had my lot with no road, the newspaper girl would blip onto the lot and then run away without dropping a newspaper. That was a cool place to live, and I miss it.

CherryBomb

I

imported_SimTripps

I wish they had an option to call and cancel those dang paper deliveries!

G

Yeah the newspaper should only come if you have subscribed to it... Hehe.

(And you should be able to subscribe to a better newspaper that has extra functions
)

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

So I don't know if I should contact the Dev's about this, lol...
Well there was someone reading a newspaper, and I had them Que'd to Pile Drive them, well they were holding the newspaper and I was about to pile drive them, they got booted at the same time...Well the newspaper went with them, and there was no trace of it...I don't if that could happen again, but it was pretty odd. Plus, I thought it would be a way to get rid of unwanted newspapers before they go gray and make your room score go down, lol. Yes, Yes a stupid pointless post, but at least it's nothing negative

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it be nice if they stopped giving you the paper and deliver it to the person who took it with them. lol

V

ValarieNicoleBF

<blockquote><hr>

How many times did you try this new bug?

[/ QUOTE ]
It only happened once...though I'm very tempted to try again, lol