• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"a multi-use Alteration Token..."

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On EA Store (which finally has the expansion up), it indicates the pre-order gifts as:

- a multi-use Alteration Token to transform current characters into Gargoyles
- an exclusive gargoyle craftable pet
- and decorative Stygian Abyss mob boss statues!

Whereas the official site indicates:

-Three Alteration Tokens to transform current characters into Gargoyles
- An exclusive gargoyle craftable pet
- Three Tokens to unlock one of five decorative Stygian Abyss mob boss statues

Obviously none of us know from an in-game perspective, but I am curious as to which is the correct version (I'm guessing 3 statues still remains correct).

EDIT -- It is, indeed, 3 tokens.

N

neocron79

I'm wondering where the soundtrack is.... the SA Launch page has a bullet saying you get a soundtrack with 14 tracks... maybe I'll get another email from UOGameTimeCodes with a Direct Download address or something.

K

KoolAidAddict

I'm wondering where the soundtrack is.... the SA Launch page has a bullet saying you get a soundtrack with 14 tracks... maybe I'll get another email from UOGameTimeCodes with a Direct Download address or something.
You can download those tracks from the SA website.
Have been able to do that for some time now.
Now go get em!!

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Promo code doesnt work?!? I was able to use my account upgrade code but no luck on using my promo code, says it is invalid? Anyone else experience this problem??