A Message of Concern

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pacem

To anyone that is concerned about others:
I have noticed a person named Love Spirit leaving books with non-UO related web site URL's in them. I am concerned for her, because if she is caught doing this, it will mean action taken against her account. If anyone here knows her, please let her know about this, so that she will not be banned.

Thank you. :)

F

Freya/Passion

Oh Hush Harry she's nice and Pacem is just bitter no one believes in Jesus anymore.

P

Pacem

Actually, for the Sonoma shard, if you want to avoid the packies, do so Monday instead of Sunday, since that is when they are out. :)

T

ThraximusZog

I agree Pacem..or whatever ur name is.

This terrorist known as "blank"spirit (name covered due to TOS rules on forum) should be strung up and hanged at dawn. Its scum like this who corrupt our youth and try to scam decent and good players with her/his Real life money scams.

If anyone sees a book written by "that person", I would just throw it in the trash can and report this to the nearest Game Master (GM).

Only together can we help ride our fair server of such low-lifes.

- Honest Thrax-

Status
Not open for further replies.