• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] "A magic war fork" price check

Elron Pumperknic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys looking to know why I could get for the classic named item of "a magic war fork" it's getting brought to Atlanta on Friday when I transfer my toon from Formosa.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is probably worth 2-10m. The problem is that if people have a staff or wand with item id changes it can be ID'ed even when placed on a vendor or displayed in your home. To the best of my knowledge this has not been fixed since this was their intended behavior.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to necro this thread but I have a question:

Is there anyone who collects these? I got a few from an IDOC and have no where to put them. I would like them to go to a good home, thanks.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So even If it says "a terathan slayer" in the context of it, it can still be id'd
Yes, they can.

Also so folks are aware they can also be id'd equipped on paperdoll, trade window and equipped on a vendor. Not sure on the mannequin.

I collect the magic slayer daggers, Alex. If you have any of those shoot me a list and I'll check it against what I have.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey guys, here is what I got:

Power weps.JPG

List reads:

Power Halberd
Mystic Scepter
Power Short Spear x2
A Magic War Axe x2
a magic war fork

I want these to go to a good home, not in my dusty chest. I will sell for the minimum of what they're worth. 14M for all 7!! Payment and pickup is on Atlantic! Thanks