A long lost FL returns.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 24, 2009
I was TPO Blood Raven, A dismount archer and one of the most hated archers by the GoL in my day.

I was friends withs Ooji, Access Denied, Arycke, Sgt. Slaughter, etc.

I'm returning, but i'd like to talk to some of my FL brothers and sisters if they still survive so I may come back into the guild that meant so much to me 2 years ago when I had to quit one day without word due to IRL issues.

So please, my fellow Fallen Lords, contact me.

my aim is Fearedbydeath

I want to come back. I -need- to come back. All those nights, all those hours at Yew gate, some of the best times of my life and im not afraid to say it.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 24, 2009
btw- does anyone have a link to their website? I can't seem to find it on google and the domain name escapes me after 2 years.

Thanks.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
I was TPO Blood Raven, A dismount archer and one of the most hated archers by the GoL in my day.

I'm returning, but i'd like to talk to some of my FL brothers and sisters if they still survive so I may come back into the guild that meant so much to me 2 years ago when I had to quit one day without word due to IRL issues.

my aim is Fearedbydeath

I want to come back. I -need- to come back. All those nights, all those hours at Yew gate, some of the best times of my life and im not afraid to say it.
Sorry brother FL is dead.. I think myself and a few others carry the flag, but NOTHING... we're kind of a joke now... I JUST came back to the game after 4 months off to play Warhammer. Dude, FL is gone... I think most are in SUPR or Son or M or something... I am still trying to relearn ****... But when SA comes out that's gonna bve fun, that's why I came back.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 24, 2009
Sorry brother FL is dead.. I think myself and a few others carry the flag, but NOTHING... we're kind of a joke now... I JUST came back to the game after 4 months off to play Warhammer. Dude, FL is gone... I think most are in SUPR or Son or M or something... I am still trying to relearn ****... But when SA comes out that's gonna bve fun, that's why I came back.

I got nothing then man. Where am I supposed to go? If I come back who do I have to lean on and help me so I can re-learn all this ****?

This is really disappointing and disheartening. *sigh*

FL was my ****. And will be till the end of UO.

I don't even know what to do now...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
I got nothing then man. Where am I supposed to go? If I come back who do I have to lean on and help me so I can re-learn all this ****?

This is really disappointing and disheartening. *sigh*

FL was my ****. And will be till the end of UO.

I don't even know what to do now...
Dude, me either... But I guess something will happen, most others joined SUPR, M, or Son or whatever else guild is out there... I can back yesterday after 4 months off... before that 4 months I took a YEAR off... So in the last year and a half I have played maybe a WEEK.

I still log on for auctions but that's IT! And that's cause I am the DJ.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 24, 2009
Dude, me either... But I guess something will happen, most others joined SUPR, M, or Son or whatever else guild is out there... I can back yesterday after 4 months off... before that 4 months I took a YEAR off... So in the last year and a half I have played maybe a WEEK.

I still log on for auctions but that's IT! And that's cause I am the DJ.

So how do I get started and into the mix of it?
What expansions or hard copies do I have to buy?

Do I have to buy the UO disc at Target or Best Buy?

Explain to me so I can jump right back in again.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
So how do I get started and into the mix of it?
What expansions or hard copies do I have to buy?

Do I have to buy the UO disc at Target or Best Buy?

Explain to me so I can jump right back in again.
Mondains Legacy... I think the 9th anniv will work... I thinki you can just DL it online from uo.com.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Welcome back
Most of FL are SUPR(Minax) now days i believe a lot have a normal toon in FL and a Faction Character in SUPR,(keep in mind I have been away for a couple months recovering and getting caught up RL so im a little behind on whats up this is just my understanding) a small group defected from FL and started M. With the new faction system and easy suits/arties, Factions are the place to be but not entirely a must have.

S

SUPRsalad

dammit tesla.. you've been gone 4 months! how would you know? FL is alive and well.. Our FL brothers (and sister) are a vital part of what it is that we do..

B

Budweiser KDL

dammit tesla.. you've been gone 4 months! how would you know? FL is alive and well.. Our FL brothers (and sister) are a vital part of what it is that we do..
AMEN... I think every SUPR has a char or two in FL.

Find a SUPR and get with the EM's in the guild. We can take care of you im sure.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
you where never a ****ing FL protege' Stop ****ing acting like it

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'

my aim is Fearedbydeath

arent you already in FL lol....... or i mean the Wannabee fl

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009

my aim is Fearedbydeath

LOL. FL is dead and always will be. It's cancer like you who try to revive the dead dog with flies in its eyes.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 3, 2009
why are we bringing back topics from months ago all of a sudden?