• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little hunting help

G

Hi guys, just returned to UO after about a 2 year break (did play a little ML though). Having some fun rekitting the house and investigating the new stuff thats been added.

Checked my stables and I still have my rune beetle, dragon, lesser Hiryu mare, unicorn, bake and a valorite Cu (no idea how I got that!). After a bit of reading up, I went and tamed a much better Cu which I'm now waiting to bond.

My question is, for someone who's still training the last few points in taming, and with GM Music/Peace....where would be a good place to go hunting, and which combination of pets should I be using?. I dont want to get overwhelmed with mobs and risk pet deaths all the time, and I need a bit of time to learn the tricks of hunting with pets.

All info, gratefully received

Drake

D

Drazasamus

well you got a cu, so arctic ogre lords, are good, so is sphinx (these require little vetting with a decent dog)