• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little help

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hello Atlantic!

I have recently made a come back and decided to make Atlantic my second home. Origin will of course always be my first ;)

BUT I need some start up cash...the only thing I have of any value is an old pre-patch Unicorn, back when they still ate meat.

Not sure if anyone is interested in this but if anyone is please leave me a pm?

Thanks!

E

Exodius

sorry that i con not PM yet, I am too new, not enough messages.
I am AiwarikaR " old norse form for eirik"
I have been in the game since 2002 but had taken a time off. I am very interested in the Unicorn. I also have a few things that I have many of that I can spare, pretty good things. Let me know how much you want for the unicorn.
Sincerely
Aiwarikar
Bjorn-E

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
HI!

I honestly have no idea....I did manage to find a really REALLY small house spot in Fel, starting to build up my ingot/wood/leather supply.

Greater dragons are NOT fun :( But managing to get some of each type of leather. My tamer is in deseperate need of a nice resist lrc suit, im at 65% lrc now I don't know how that happened.

The unicorn, I actually have 2 of them so I am willing to part with one. The stats aren't great but them being pre-patch meat-eaters is pretty cool lol, I guess if you're an avid tamer.

My tamer has odd tastes...the black horse she got when you could knock faction guards off their horses and tame them, not sure if you can still do that but I have one.

And my dragon that got transformed into a ratman doing Barracoon many MANY moons ago that never changed back...he'll be a ratman forever lol, but I love him :)

So...pricing on the Unicorn I have NO clue.....I wish I did.

E

Exodius

Since I can't PM please use my ICQ 170063878.
Sincerely
Bjørn-E
Aiwarikar

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thanks I added you :)

S

Silas Grath

Welcome to Atlantic!

I've come back recently as well so I know how it is to re-start, and on a new shard is even harder. I'll be more than happy to help you out with some stuff to get you started. I can make you a 70's 100% lrc or too, if you are still in need. Just let me know if you still need anything and I'll pm you with my ICQ info.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you!

Everyone here has been so nice, I have more then enough to get me goin..now I just need a nice-sized house spot in Fel. Right now I'm in a 9x9 I think...but I need bigger! :)

Doesnt' have to be an 18x18 but close, I tend to collect alot of junk and I LOVE to customize and decorate so I need my space :)

If anyone can help that would be appriciated.

And thanks again to everyone that has helped me and who's made me feel welcome, this is a lovely shard :)

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Larisa! Welcome back.

I would be willing to help you out. ICQ me, and I'll see what I can do!
*In sig*

-SupSoc-

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey thanks! :) It's good to be back.

I added you, I have ICQ up all the time so hit me up when you can :)

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey thanks! :) It's good to be back.

I added you, I have ICQ up all the time so hit me up when you can :)

Try sending me a message. I don't have the best ICQ lol. I seem to miss a lot of messages.

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Larisa

Add me on ICQ 98110980 and if there is anything I can help you with I would be happy too.
Just let me know what you need.:)

Enjoy

Willard

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sup I sent you a message and Willard I added you, thanks guys!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'd prefer Fel but Tram is ok too as long as it's decent sized...I am a horder :/ I need at least a max lockdown place.

There is a spot in Fel an IDOC fell this morning but I have another 38 hours to wait before I can place another house, I'm sure somone will grab that spot before then.

Sup, my ICQ # is 630352053

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd prefer Fel but Tram is ok too as long as it's decent sized...I am a horder :/ I need at least a max lockdown place.

There is a spot in Fel an IDOC fell this morning but I have another 38 hours to wait before I can place another house, I'm sure somone will grab that spot before then.

Sup, my ICQ # is 630352053
OK, if that doesn't work out I have a tram 18x18 just east of the desert.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Looks like I'll be taking you up on that 18x18 :/

I'll let you know when I'm able to place a house again, should be in the next few days just let me know how much.

Oh if you use ICQ my number is 630352053, thanks :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, I'll need to empty some of the stuff that is in it. I can probably leave the jewelry and armour for you to go through.